Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Importation Business...bigger And Better!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business...bigger And Better!!! (147 Views)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket Bounces Back In Abuja, Now Bigger And Better! / 40 Audio Books That are Guaranteed To Make You Smarter and Better. / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Business...bigger And Better!!! by phunshyrock: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Importation business is so sweet, sweat less and stress free. I keep praying for Mr Johnson who introduced me to this business right here on nairaland. The 10k he collected from us all then was actually worth it. May God rest his soul.

Personally I have more research and delve into this business, I have seen beyond what he taught and gain more grounds on it.

I run a weekly training on this import business for a token of 5k only WhatsApp please.

Interested people can send a mail to:

nathdorycollections@gmail.com

It is no longer Mini importation but MEGA Import
Re: Importation Business...bigger And Better!!! by mankand(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Lol so they train you to train someone else?

I thought you were trained to do the business yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zedcrest Capital Wins Global Business Outlook Award / Free And Effective Marketing Training Class / Earn Full Income Designing Logos,postals,invitation Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.