Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash (6718 Views)

FG Takes 40 Ekweremadu’s Properties, Secures Interim Forfeiture Order / Dominic Joshua: SFU Secures Interim Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Worth N15m / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by MediaLife: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
The Economic and Financial crimes Commission, EFCC, Sokoto zonal office, on June 17, 2019 secured the interim forfeiture of N60 million cash linked to a former Secretary to the Zamfara State Government, Prof. Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi and Murtala Muhammad Shinkafi.

Justice Fadima Murtala of the Federal High Court, sitting in Gusau, Zamfara State, granted the order for the interim forfeiture of the said sum.

The money was recovered in four ‘Ghana-must-go’ bags found inside a Black Land Cruiser Prado Jeep with registration No: DKA 67 PX (Kaduna), at No.145 Igala Hausing Estate, off By-pass Road Gusau.

The order was pursuant to a motion ex-parte dated June 13, 2019 brought by the EFCC.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/06/efcc-secures-interim-forfeiture-of-n60m.html

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by MediaLife: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by GuestLog: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
MediaLife:
The Economic and Financial crimes Commission, EFCC, Sokoto zonal office, on June 17, 2019 secured the interim forfeiture of N60 million
...Only!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by simonlee(m): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Money that will be re-looted?!

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by gidson12(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by sevo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
APC is fighting corruption...
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by Kauti: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
The thief should be probe, they shouldn't coverup the corruption
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kauti:
They thief should be probe, they shouldn't coverup the corruption

B like say u just come Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by Kauti: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
I just return from Namibia
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by chidi2pus(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
"interim forfeiture"

Two words
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by Bolustical: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
ok
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by simonlee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Whoelse knows that the money has long been shared by the EFCC officials before this news reached NL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by Saltoflife: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
EFCC pay this forfeited money straight into my POLARIS account. Thanks I need it since una no go use am now. I go return am later

I am teaching digital marketing for those interested on whatsap. ..it may take weeks o. But if you're ready hop in or slide in my whatsap. Now
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by abbaapple: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
angry

That’s why every Snitch need to be flush out! It’s A Rat/Snitch that land them in to this! Or perhaps the man wanted to do chop alone die alone!

Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by Lonelypacifist6: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
gidson12:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
Fuvk you bro you made me waste five seconds of my life reading this.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by gidson12(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Fuvk you bro you made me waste five seconds of my life reading this.
tongue
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by etrouble: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
simonlee:
Money that will be re-looted?!

You did not shout witch-haunt today. You also forgot to mention that Tinubu is still walking free. Why nah? I know, it is because the accused is not from the South-East or South-South. It also because accused is not a PDP thief or a Biafran or SS looter, so, now you think it is not witch-haunt but the money will still be re-looted. Can you now see why Thunder should fire you without mercy?
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by IDnoble1: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
I have not seen seriousness in the fight against corruption in Nigeria until they start giving capital punishment to anyone caught.
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by Alejobs: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Money is good but don't loose your conscience!
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by hopexter(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kauti:
The thief should be probe, they shouldn't coverup the corruption

Try modify so we can get you more pls. undecided
Re: Abdullahi Muhammad Shinkafi: EFCC Secures Interim Forfeiture of N60m Cash by Alejobs: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's Serial Losses / Jonathan Presents The Transformation Agenda Report / BREAKING NEWS ; Delta State REC Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.