Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Blocky Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Blocky Coding (988 Views)

CODELAGOS: 337 Schools To Participate In Coding Competition / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocky Coding by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hi guys.

Please who knows blocky coding very well?

I need help to solve some questions in it. I would really appreciate if anyone can help.

I can pm the person and send the questions via whatsApp.

Thanks in anticipation for your help.
Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Please I need help. Someone should pls assist me
Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
1984och:
Hi guys.

I need help to solve some questions in it. I would really appreciate if anyone can help.

Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
1984och:
Please I need help. Someone should pls assist me
Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Someone should kindly help me
Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
1984och:
Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
1984och:
Hi guys.

Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2019
1984och:
Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
1984och:
Hi guys.

Re: Blocky Coding by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
A lot of programmers in this section but no one seems to be of help! No one wants to help! They just read and pass. This is really disturbing. Is this what we have turned into in this country? Are things so bad that no one cares, No one wants to help, No one wants to be his/her brother's keeper! Is it just this site/App?

The truth is, it is really not about the Govt. It is about you and I. It is the way we actually treat ourselves.

Nigerians are bitter with each other!
Re: Blocky Coding by stanliwise(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
1984och:
A lot of programmers in this section but no one seems to be of help! No one wants to help! They just read and pass. This is really disturbing. Is this what we have turned into in this country? Are things so bad that no one cares, No one wants to help, No one wants to be his/her brother's keeper! Is it just this site/App?

The truth is, it is really not about the Govt. It is about you and I. It is the way we actually treat ourselves.

Nigerians are bitter with each other!
Please describe what you mean by blocky coding.
Re: Blocky Coding by kudaisi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
stanliwise:
Please describe what you mean by blocky coding.
I was wondering same. Closest to it is Google's javascript library Blockly.

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Learn Game Development? / Why Does people Always Rubbish Those That Use Chatgpt To Code;; / Java Made Easy -learn Java Programing Here [ Code Name "Class One The Basics"]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.