Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

........ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ........ (655 Views)

I Feel Depressed With A CGPA Of 4.2+ / Revising Bbc Scandal: My Personal Experience / Sad!!! Lautech Final Year Student Commits Suicide Days To Exams (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

........ by Stargurl20(f): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2019
t
Re: ........ by Valleys(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Get new materials online and study. It's normal when you think you have covered everything. Try new books and see how empty you are.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2019
Hmm thanks alot Sir.
Re: ........ by alfarouq(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Get pawt questions and see if you can tackle them. You will be achieving two things: revision and confidence. If you can't tackle them then you will be able to go through the notes again without feeling bored.

1 Like

Re: ........ by WinningEleven(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: ........ by ndat(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
It's not normal feeling bored of reading during exams. It's a disaster�

If it happens, then u need to reevaluate yourself. If you are the type that reading long hours gets you bored, then u need take some breaks in between.
Secondly, if u have a specific target to achieve, always picture yourself attaining that target and u will easily get motivated.
Lastly, don't starve yourself that may contribute to you feeling bored. There's serious interconnections between healthy diet and brain capacity...

Hope this helps
Re: ........ by Martinez19(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Keep reading. Cover everything again. It is normal but don't put the book away. Refresh your head again.

1 Like

Re: ........ by ThothHermes: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
If you read one of the medical courses, you will never have this problem.
There is never enough time. Even of you have covered the syllabus 10 times over.
Re: ........ by Stargurl20(f): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
ThothHermes:
If you read one of the medical courses, you will never have this problem.
There is never enough time. Even of you have covered the syllabus 10 times over.
I study psychology
Re: ........ by deltateam: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Stargurl20:
Gurus pls help me out ....is it normal one feel bored of revising what one has read before exams? It getting me worried. Have been reading b4 exams such that m familiar with my notes n I feel bored when reading them now ....
What can I do cos I know revision is important

You can make clear audio phone recordings of your jottings and lie down. Wear an earphone and listen to them.

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Elects New SU President / Urgent : Quantitative And Verbal Reasoning Gurus Needed / Hajara Kabeer Abulfatah: Katsina Indigene Graduates As A 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.