Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,247 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085037 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
He is not the best midfielder in the world then. Germany played Slovenia, USA and South Korea enroute to the finals. their first proper opposition Brazil, they were roundly beaten. even Nigeria can beat those teams. Ballack was not better than Zidane for example in 2002. Ballack is not a better footballer than Gattuso.

Germany played Slovenia in which competition? That is why you should do your research atimes when engaging me on football matters

The South Korea was the team that eliminated Spain Portugal and Italy. it took the genius of Ballack to eliminate them.

What did Zidane do at the world cup?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Big games like what? Games without names?

I mentioned a champions league semi-final vs Manchester United. or is that not a big game?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sammer Kohler, Boateng Hummels Metzelder, Friedrich Howedes as a start

Sammer and Kohler....I no fit argue that one.

Metzelder,Friedrich and Howedes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....DAYO YOU ARE A CLOWN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

no but honestly I am not joking oo . Ballack is not a better player than Gattuso. Rino was a tank during his days, one of the best in his position for decades.

You obviously werent old enough to watch in 2002 or remember thats why you will say Germany beat Slovenia at the world cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:16am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

I mentioned a champions league semi-final vs Manchester United. or is that not a big game?

In that game Seedorf Kaka Nesta performed better than Gattuso in that game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:
Sammer and Kohler....I no fit argue that one.

Metzelder,Friedrich and Howedes? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....DAYO YOU ARE A CLOWN!

Metzelder was better than Terry Friedrich and Howedes would be in the same ballpark. Even jesters like Mertersacker and Mustafi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:18am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which Major trophy Did Ballack win in 02?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Germany played Slovenia in which competition? That is why you should do your research atimes when engaging me on football matters

The South Korea was the team that eliminated Spain Portugal and Italy. it took the genius of Ballack to eliminate them.

sorry Paraguay, they are all useless team, whether Slovenia or Paraguay infact I watched the game olive r Neuville scored a late goal I don't need any research its an oversight. you mentioned that Germany win 5 world cup, I ignored it as it was clearly a minor error.
South Korea Cheated massively to reach semi-final, their match versus Germany they were in party mood and did not bother to show up, I watched that match. Brazil was the first proper opposition they met and were well beaten.
Zidane won the champions league in 2002 with the goal which still stands today as the best goal in champions league final. he was injured before the world cup and only played half fit versus Denmark when they are already eliminated. Sneidjer won the treble with inter and reached the world cup final as the best player for Netherlands, why don't you say he is the best in 2010 above Messi and Ronaldo? you logic is amazing.

The only notable thing Ballack did then was to play in the "Neverkusen" side.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Metzelder was better than Terry Friedrich and Howedes would be in the same ballpark. Even jesters like Mertersacker and Mustafi

I thought we were having a proper debate?...Why allow it to descend into a comedy skit?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
below is John terry in a CL semi vs Shabani Nonda. I am certain 80% of people on this forum dont even know

This is Terry getting sodomized by Shabani Nonda
[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/69sSL3.gif[/img]

This is vs Morientes in the 2004 CL semi running around aimlessly like a familiar spirit
[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/M9RTfI.gif[/img]

This is vs Luis Garcia in the 2005 CL semi finals which Chelsea lost. See Terry in Jersey 26 jumping like an epileptic patient
[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/hlH3L-.gif[/img]

This is vs Atletico in the 2014 CL semi final which Chelsea lost see Terry just clueless all over the place
[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/meFEjN.gif[/img]
All in crucial CL semi finals which Chelsea lost all

This is a CL crucial match where Terry was marking his own man

The only CL that Chelsea won, Terry was sent off in the semi finals and missed the final

Lets all hail John Terry Rankadede baba Terry

When I see how people rate Terry I can only say God is Great or to copy Terry Allahu Akbar

should I bring hazard on Philip lahm or drogba on Boateng too?

Your pictorial evidence doesn't actually depict the reality at all as except a madrid to fan to also display dimaria's dribble on puyol as evidence to ridicule his fantastic career.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

You obviously werent old enough to watch in 2002 or remember thats why you will say Germany beat Slovenia at the world cup

lol see this one I watched USA 1994. By 2002 I was already a football authority.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:25am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

In that game Seedorf Kaka Nesta performed better than Gattuso in that game

It's a lie dayo. Gattuso's performance in that second leg was the best by all an sundry for years. he bossed the midfield that day completely.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2018
popizaino:
should I bring hazard on Philip lahm or drogba on Boateng too?
Your pictorial evidence doesn't actually depict the reality at all as except a madrid to fan to also display dimaria's dribble on puyol as evidence to ridicule his fantastic career.

If you can bring multiple CL semi finals where any player was disgraced . ALl I showed were Terry costing his team in the CL semi finals. I have shown you the embarasing moments at CL finals so where exactly did Terry play well?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

It's a lie dayo. Gattuso's performance in that second leg was the best by all an sundry for years. he bossed the midfield that day completely.

You mean he did better than Seedorf and Kaka in that game?
CapitalCee:

lol see this one I watched USA 1994. By 2002 I was already a football authority.

Football authority seeing Slovenia vs Germany
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:26am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

you must be joking right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

sorry Paraguay, they are all useless team, whether Slovenia or Paraguay infact I watched the game olive r Neuville scored a late goal I don't need any research its an oversight. you mentioned that Germany win 5 world cup, I ignored it as it was clearly a minor error.
South Korea Cheated massively to reach semi-final, their match versus Germany they were in party mood and did not bother to show up, I watched that match. Brazil was the first proper opposition they met and were well beaten.
Zidane won the champions league in 2002 with the goal which still stands today as the best goal in champions league final. he was injured before the world cup and only played half fit versus Denmark when they are already eliminated. Sneidjer won the treble with inter and reached the world cup final as the best player for Netherlands, why don't you say he is the best in 2010 above Messi and Ronaldo? you logic is amazing.

The only notable thing Ballack did then was to play in the "Neverkusen" side.

Korea eliminated many top teams in the world cup and it took Ballack to stop them. That is the fact
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Football authority seeing Slovenia vs Germany
I told you its was an oversight this man, Paraguay was in the same group with Slovenia and south Africa I mistaken then for Slovenia. didnt you mention that Germany won five world cups. you don't have any good defence for my facts. you are just holding on to straws.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

Joking how? Terry was a below average defender. He has never been good. at best he is at par with Ferdinand fellow overrated defenders who tagged along with better club mates, when they have to play with each other for NT they showed their useless self
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Korea eliminated many top teams in the world cup and it took Ballack to stop them. That is the fact

That doesn't make him the best midfielder that year. Zidane was better than him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

I told you its was an oversight this man, Paraguay was in the same group with Slovenia and south Africa I mistaken then for Slovenia. didnt you mention that Germany won five world cups. you don't have any good defence for my facts. you are just holding on to straws.

What facts did you put forward? That Germany beat the slayer of Portugal Italy and Spain? with Ballack being the main guy. The final he missed due to suspension they lost
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:32am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
That doesn't make him the best midfielder that year. Zidane was better than him.

How can Zidane be better than him when Zidane barely played at the world cup? And France crashed out of the group stages
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

I don leave am for you. When you start hearing the names of those aforementioned players, you know it's time to back out.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

I thought we were having a proper debate?...Why allow it to descend into a comedy skit?

i thought he has changed this new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean he did better than Seedorf and Kaka in that game?

Yes Dayo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:

i thought he has changed this new year.

Nah wetin Monsieurs Ibime,Diggz and Airmark tell me be dat o. I'm 100% certain He did not type those names with a straight face on. He must have been giggling to himself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:36am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

In a decent country, Terry wont make their team never mind captain it

This was Terrys record at the world cup

Terrys last world cup game

"John Terry 4
Culpable, like Upson, for the first goal. His full-blooded but increasingly static style was no match for the quick feet around him."

"Terry- 4: Completely misjudged the long ball that led to Klose's goal and after a brilliant display against Slovenia he ended his tournament as a flop along with several of his team-mates."

"John Terry: 4/10
Caught out of position and misjudged the ball for Germany’s opener. Shared Upson’s inability to shackle Klose. Time is catching up with him."

"John Terry
Was pulled apart by Germany's forwards and lightning counter attacks. It has been a turbulent World Cup for Terry and struggled to command his defence."
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:37am On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
Yes Dayo.

These were the games that won Kaka the Balon dor and undisputed best player in Europe and you use clear eye to say gattuso was better than Kaka vs Man utd
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:38am On Jan 03, 2018
chic2pimp:

Nah wetin Monsieurs Ibime and Airmark tell me be dat o. I'm 100% certain He did not type those names with a straight face on. He must have been giggling to himself.

Thats how you usually start, When I told you Bonnuci was mediocre and benefitted from parapo defence you argued until Capello said the same thing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2018
The day I told someone that Thierry Henry was just an EPL bully but a choker at big stage they also argued until I showed them evidence.
I have watched European football for close to 3 decades and I know a fraud when I see one

Like Terry like Rio Like Krychokewack like Bonnuci, like Hidden Pius Ikedia Hazard
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CapitalCee(m): 1:42am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

These were the games that won Kaka the Balon dor and undisputed best player in Europe and you use clear eye to say gattuso was better than Kaka vs Man utd

oga Kaka was phenomenal in the first leg at old Trafford when he turn Evra and Heinze inside out to score two important goals. the second leg was Gattusos match. why do you like arguing for nothing. he bossed the match completely.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 1:43am On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

In a decent country, Terry wont make their team never mind captain it

This was Terrys record at the world cup

Terrys last world cup game

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y%3D2006/m%3D6/news%3Dbudweiser-man-the-match-john-terry-eng-14289.html&ved=0ahUKEwj51Oabx7rYAhXNhrQKHdaoBos4ChAWCB8wAQ&usg=AOvVaw16nOFglyLFO7JhBFdxi4wv

JOHN TERRY MOTM 2006

JOHN TERRY 2006 WORLD CUP TEAM OF THE TOURNAMENT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.