Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1075439 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:23am On Aug 23, 2014
The market for quality center backs is very thin right now.

Mangala from the weak Portuguese league was bought for around 40m Euro

Even our friend the failed central defender who had to be converted to defensive midfield, the greatest embarrassment in modern world cup history was sold for 50m.

Barca sef na that mediocre Mathieu and vermacripple dem go buy.

Man utd sef just go spend like 25m euros to buy Mojo that no one heard of till July

Boateng is the only reliable defender we have.

Dante in our defence is not reliable and prone to Brain seizure in key moments like CL finals while Badstuber is still recuperating.

Martinez wey fit cover us small don injure for the whole season.

Abeg let's just take Bennatia like that Even if he would serve us for just 3 seasons cos your guy fit go play Gaudino in the middle of a high line defence in a CL semi.

Without that central defender it's almost certain we won't go far in the CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2014
I have faith in pep for bayern, and I think the 3-4-3 is not that bad after all, we all saw how we had chances yesterday, if not for the wolves keeper, I discovered that we can create more chances with it and not just pass the ball sideways and around, if we can get benatia to do some good defending for us, that might actually be another pep discovery, and the way he uses this young players is so scary, with pep, bayern might have a future after all ... I wish him all the best
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Bayern and Roma reach an agreement over benatia and the deal is said to be worth €30m ... Goodnews I guess
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dortmund concede the fastest goal in the history of Bundesliga!!!

Bellarabi for Leverkusen..

Schalke don lose match already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Some shrewd negotiation going on for the Bennatia transfer

Benatia is on verge of joining Bayern Munich, the parties are already negotiating the details of the operation. The clubs are discussing who will have to pay the solidarity contribution, the 5 percent of the fee that will go to all Benatia’s previous clubs. Benatia is slowly getting closer to moving to Munich. Roma have already identified the replacement: Olympiakos 23-year-old centre-back Manolas. As soon as Benatia will leave, they will acquire the Greek defender. The defenders are the protagonists in Roma’s transfer market, while one is set to leave, another one will join.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Also rumour of a potential loan for Shaqiri

Juventus is being mentioned

SKY Italia: #Shaqiri wants to play more & informed Bayern he would like Juve's option & now Bayern are open to a loan move for #Shaqiri.
12:23 PM - 25 Aug 2014
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Na why that Garay deal pain me well well! Anyway not much can be done now we can only hope he comes good

Smh at Doofmund! E be like say na only when dem see Bayern their head dey hot

Why loan Shaqiri in the 3rd year of a 4 year contract? I sincerely think we've lost enough players we should be thinking of bringing in and not losing more depth. Except we are low-key trying to cop Memphis Depay or Angel Di Maria i don't think Shaqiri should go anywhere
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2014
A40:
Toba is the only one bitter about Kroos's exit you halfwit! Most of the other posts you see related to Kroos are used to rile up Toba and nothing more and in that instance Myself, Lordave and Dayokanu are also guilty of that, only an accomplished ret@rd like yourself is capable of confusing it for bitterness. So comot from my circumference. Ewu ara
Rubbish and Nonsense. If the guy isn't important, i guess you all would shut up and let him be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2014
A40:
Chimooo!! So rather than admit you made a honest mistake you would rather tell more lies than OJ Simpson when he was on trial. You are a big phucking disgrace!

Eediot!! Not only was Gomez taken to the World Cup but he featured in at least 3 matches so you are still a liar and a very dishonest person. You can't possibly be a servant of God as you claim hell even orisha worshippers do not lie this shamelessly
I humbly admit, this is an error on my part

A40:
Are you ret@rded? Why do you keep asking these dumb questions?
I guess when things become incomprehensible for you, you resort to frivolous questions

A40:
Who does not know that 98-04 was when German football was at its nadir posting worst performances on the International stage and twice failing to get past the group stage even getting humiliated at home by England of all countries. Even the WC Final in 02 was unexpected as all Die Mannschaft had was pretty much Ballack and Kahn

As at Klinsmann's era how many World Class players were available? Just Ballack! Even before the World Cup it was not expected for them to get the semi-final and go two minutes away from forcing penalties vs Italy
youre still not saying anything here Young man. I simply asked what you mean by talent. From 2000-2006, Germany had no talent or what are you saying?

your point is

A40 said
Are you comparing that era to the Ribbech/Voeller and Klinsmann days when Die Nationalmannschaft was seriously lacking talent and options were fewer

What do you mean by lacking talent?

A40:
You asked if he was elite and what was my yardstick so I listed players that were better at the time! Stop being an eediot! The debate was not about Germany because if it was I would not be listing players that were obviously not eligible for Die Mannschaft

Between Euro 2008- SA 2010 Mario Gomez would not be listed among the top 10 strikers in Europe that is all I know. Make of it what you will I'm done educating your slow a$$ on this issue
Smh. So your yardstick for elites is to compare a player with other established stars in the world? SMH. I guess Klose that scored 5 goals at the 2002 WC most also be an elite player since the likes of Batistuta failed to score as much goals as he scored.

A40:
Have you asked yourself then why no big team in Europe including Bayern wants no part of Kiessling?
A player must have to be wanted by Bayern and other Big teams before he can be considered a big player?

A40:
Blaming Boa-TANK is not credible when I could point out 3 other players who were not even marking anyone in that play! A set-piece for that matter. Also as we found out at the Euros a little over a month later Badstuber would not have done better

The question is, who was marking Drogba at that point? Badstuber or Boateng? Which french player was marking Hummels in the dead ball situation that led to the goal? If Badstuber can be singled out for the Euro 2012 Italy goal, why not Boateng for the Drogba goal?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2014
A40:
The coach came out and said he is bitter Kroos left? Of course Kroos fanboys are ok to whine about his exit they can even go one step further and join him in Madrid! I however fail to see the use in lamenting about a player who has left and is no longer Bayern's business
I guess Pep would have to come out to tell you personally that he's not happy that Kroos left? No one is lamenting, we are only doing a review cos Kroos is gone and no more with Bayern. One can always reminiscence and put scenario into perspective. I posted an article about how Pep felt about losing the Player. Life must go on, Just like Madrid after Ozil

A40:
Not worth my time sorry
Next time, you'll shut. You're not a reporter or a journalist, but trying to say a news is false without having an empirical proof to make such claim, is equal to playing to the gallery

A40:
Phillip Lahm played at CB? Abi you can't read? I said CB, LB and RB it seems English is your achilles heel maybe I should post in Yoruba next time

Friedrich did not play at DM in any major tournament. I remember I was specific about the position in review so stop displaying your poor understanding of English as I never said there weren't players that could play at other positions
Abeg shut up. We were talking about versatility, which is what led to you requesting for a list of players that have played 3 roles in the back line. Its not out of place to inform you that lahm apart from playing wings backs also played a third role in the midfield. Arne Friedrich also played couple of roles in major tournaments, just as Schweinsteiger and Lukas podolski.

A40:
You mean Mertesacker had cold from the 30th of June till the 13th of July? You are an embarrassment!
Ask Joachim low, who said his players had cold. Only him would explain better the reason for leaving Mertesacker on the Bench in the subsequent games. We say what a fit Mertesacker did for Arsenal on Saturday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2014
A40:

- Glad to see Badstuber complete 90 mins and compete at a high level. Toba's chicanery aside it felt good to see him play after 20 months and no true Bayern fan can argue otherwise

Im sure it must have pained you really hard to see him come back so soon, cos i can remember you ignorantly argue that how sure I'm i that he can regain fitfulness to pair Dante. I said by January 2015 at most. Opening day, he's back. Shame on you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2014
Lordave: Dortmund is a useless club

They don't have a good fanbase outside of Europe, yet they keep doing everything in German. Even ordinary facebook update they don't interpret in English.

I don't see the reason why Reus won't extend and maybe still be a Dortmund player in the next 4 years. Is not like they mayn't make the UCL, they are regular contenders. He would be silly to leave BVB for, let's say, even Barcelona.

Draxler is our ideal potential replacement for Ribery. I don't see Ribary playing for Bayern next season
Not exactly. BVB did well under Ottmar hiztfeld in the late 90s and not that they're exactly a useless club.

Bayern is an international brand that's the difference. In the mid 90s, BVB used to have more players in the NT more than Bayern. I think Klopp needs to do somethings differently this time. When i saw their mauling by Liverpool, i knew something was wrong and may affect them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2014
barackohandso: [/b] I doubt they'll sell Reus to Bayern, after Goetze and Lewy, it's gonna worsen the already bad relationship between the clubs and competition in the league
But when his contract expires, he may walk in to Bayern, if he failed to extend at BVB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2014
toba on August 21:

lastly before i go, this young chap Bellarabi didn't do much during Braunschweig loan, but he's really impressed since returning. Leverkusen won't miss Sam. I wish Bellarabi will improve as the season kicks start tomorrow
The above was my post prior to Saturday and what happened on saturday

'Bellarabi struck after only nine seconds, beating the previous quickest goals scored by Giovane Elber and Ulf Kirsten by two seconds to leave the Westfalenstadion shellshocked'.

I'll post more facts about the Bundesliga that will still happen soon and very soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2014
With Bellarabi scoring a goal, Calhanoglu looking a giant in the making, means RB no longer weak spot with Jedvaj. Schmidt's Leverkusen looking very strong. Bayern Watch out grin grin grin grin

Fitting for Müller to score the first goal of the Bundesliga season, especially off his shin, whilst 3-4-3 forced Bayern to be more vertical, quicker in transition. Solves probs of last season. Only downside is lack of defensive width
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
Roma accept bayern €26m for benatia, to undergo medical tomorrow and considering the fact that PSG bought a less better defender for €60m, it's actually a good deal for us, lewy was free anyway ...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Benattia for half the price of David Luiz is a steal
That explains why we are the most financial savvy club in the world

At the beginning of the summer Sabattini told everyone Benattias left leg was worth 33m, now we bought the whole body for 26m
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
http://www.fcbayern.de/de/news/news/2014/benatia-vor-wechsel-zum-fc-bayern.php

A few days before the end of the transfer window offing at Bayern another new signing on. On Tuesday afternoon the German record champions agreement reached with the AS Roma on a change of Moroccan international's Mehdi Benatia. About the transfer fee agreed both clubs silence.Benatia will come in the coming days to Munich, there to attend the sports medical examination. Then, to sign a five-year contract of the 27-year-old central defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
A few days before the summer transfer window closes, FC Bayern are poised to sign another new player. Late on Tuesday afternoon the German double winners and AS Roma agreed the terms of a deal brining Moroocan international Mehdi Benatia to Munich. The player will move for an undisclosed fee.Benatia will come to the Bavarian capital in the next few days for the obligatory pre-transfer medical. Provided all is satisfactory, the 27-year-old centre-back will sign a five-year contract.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yaaaay ! Welcome benatia ...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wilkommen Mehdi Benatia!

Hope his arrival brings us the European title and I pray he stays injury free.
His presence will boost our merchandise in the Middle East and North Africa, Arabian Connection
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
toba: I guess Pep would have to come out to tell you personally that he's not happy that Kroos left? No one is lamenting, we are only doing a review cos Kroos is gone and no more with Bayern. One can always reminiscence and put scenario into perspective. I posted an article about how Pep felt about losing the Player. Life must go on, Just like Madrid after Ozil
My friend sharrap!! Who are the we doing a review? Where did Guardiola come out to say blatantly or indirectly that he is sad to see Kroos go? Even if he said so how is this productive to our cause? I could also whine about Mandzukic leaving to but I am smart enough to know that it is an absolute waste of time. Kroos is gone! Dun cri dun beg

toba: Next time, you'll shut. You're not a reporter or a journalist, but trying to say a news is false without having an empirical proof to make such claim, is equal to playing to the gallery
Abeg stop posting such eediotic news on this thread! No one gives a shyte about Kroos and I don't see how discussing Kroos is germane to our club right now

toba: Abeg shut up. We were talking about versatility, which is what led to you requesting for a list of players that have played 3 roles in the back line. Its not out of place to inform you that lahm apart from playing wings backs also played a third role in the midfield. Arne Friedrich also played couple of roles in major tournaments, just as Schweinsteiger and Lukas podolski.
You are a ret@rd! The more you post the more you show how stoopid you are! Simple English is tedious for you! If you won't give Boa-TANK credit for performing in 3 different defensive positions a feat you failed to list another player that achieved similar you could at least keep quiet and stop sounding dimmer and dimmer each passing minute. Lahm did not play CB, Friedrich never played LB. Why you are listing Schweinsteiger and Podolski I don't know

toba:
Ask Joachim low, who said his players had cold. Only him would explain better the reason for leaving Mertesacker on the Bench in the subsequent games. We say what a fit Mertesacker did for Arsenal on Saturday
Really Joachim Loew said his players had cold from the 30th of June to the 13th of July? Who cares about what he did for Arsenal? I want to know that cold that would leave a full-grown man on the bench for 2 weeks. My friend FOH! You are disgracing Bayern fans

toba: Im sure it must have pained you really hard to see him come back so soon, cos i can remember you ignorantly argue that how sure I'm i that he can regain fitfulness to pair Dante. I said by January 2015 at most. Opening day, he's back. Shame on you
STFU you rabid mongrel! Who is pained that Badstuber is back? Look at this neandarthal!! I was very pleased to see Badstuber complete 90mins! You think I am an eediot like you that would wish Badstuber failure so that Boa-TANK can play like you regularly wish with Boa-TANK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Welcome Benatia! I heard he scored 5 goals from defence in the Serie A last season, more than any other defender

Still think we overpaid for him but welcome anyway I also hope we inserted a no-AFCON clause in his contract
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
raumdeuter: Benattia for half the price of David Luiz is a steal
That explains why we are the most financial savvy club in the world

At the beginning of the summer Sabattini told everyone Benattias left leg was worth 33m, now we bought the whole body for 26m

I don't know about steal sha but looking at our net spend its still in the black so I guess I can't complain much! Not in a summer where Man Yoo have spent over £120m for dross
When is Alcantara coming back?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:04am On Aug 27, 2014
A40:
I don't know about steal sha but looking at our net spend its still in the black so I guess I can't complain much! Not in a summer where Man Yoo have spent over £120m for dross

Alcantara I think is coming back in September

Read the below from a CHelsea blog about Benatia admittedly written by a biased Morrocan

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/8/17/5997829/the-indomitable-rise-of-mehdi-benatia-an-introduction

Also Roma fans are mightily pissed that he left them they are replacing him with Manolas

But getting any defender for 26m nowadays is a bargain thinking of how much other defenders were sold for this window. Even ROJOsibe that no one knew about 2 months ago was sold for over 20m Euros, never mind Mangala or calamity Luiz

Personally I have only seen like 6 games of Bennatia including the ICC tour recently and cant make a judgment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:16am On Aug 27, 2014
toba:
youre still not saying anything here Young man. I simply asked what you mean by talent. From 2000-2006, Germany had no talent or what are you saying?

your point is

A40 said
Are you comparing that era to the Ribbech/Voeller and Klinsmann days when Die Nationalmannschaft was seriously lacking talent and options were fewer

What do you mean by lacking talent?
Are you literate at all? Why do you always display such a blatant inability to read between the lines or use your own initiative? Even the entire DFB decided to rebuild from ground-up around that time-frame yet this mugun is asking me what I mean by talent

You can ask google what talent means while you are at it

toba:
Smh. So your yardstick for elites is to compare a player with other established stars in the world? SMH. I guess Klose that scored 5 goals at the 2002 WC most also be an elite player since the likes of Batistuta failed to score as much goals as he scored.
Whoooaaa! This guy is a suegbe oh! How does the Klose analogy work here? I'm sure Mario Gomez as at Euro 08/SA 2010 had the kind of repertoire Batistuta had prior to Korea/Japan

toba:
A player must have to be wanted by Bayern and other Big teams before he can be considered a big player?
A player that cannot sniff his national team and cannot court the interest of other major clubs is not a big player

toba:
The question is, who was marking Drogba at that point? Badstuber or Boateng? Which french player was marking Hummels in the dead ball situation that led to the goal? If Badstuber can be singled out for the Euro 2012 Italy goal, why not Boateng for the Drogba goal?
It doesn't matter who was marking Drogba, Boateng is not solely at fault for the Drogba goal and if you insist he is then Badstuber was also solely at fault for Balotelli's goal and unlike Badstuber the Boa-TANK has already more than made up for his 'error'
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:21am On Aug 27, 2014
raumdeuter:

Alcantara I think is coming back in September

Read the below from a CHelsea blog about Benatia admittedly written by a biased Morrocan

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2014/8/17/5997829/the-indomitable-rise-of-mehdi-benatia-an-introduction

Also Roma fans are mightily pissed that he left them they are replacing him with Manolas

But getting any defender for 26m nowadays is a bargain thinking of how much other defenders were sold for this window. Even ROJOsibe that no one knew about 2 months ago was sold for over 20m Euros, never mind Mangala or calamity Luiz

Personally I have only seen like 6 games of Bennatia including the ICC tour recently and cant make a judgment
I saw a lot of Roma last season and he was exceptional tbh however my fears are 3-fold

- He has only had 2 seasons of good/very good football

- The Serie A as we all know is at its weakest atm

- Zero experience in elite Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2014
A40:

TZ shows of picture of Alcantara in training

[img]http://www.tz.de/bilder/2014/08/26/3810293/238268143-24-thiago-sampics_20140826-163047-qKvIJOE67ef.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2014
A40:
Are you literate at all? Why do you always display such a blatant inability to read between the lines or use your own initiative? Even the entire DFB decided to rebuild from ground-up around that time-frame yet this mugun is asking me what I mean by talent

You can ask google what talent means while you are at it
Simply admit you don't know what you're saying. No qualms. The Dfb rebuilt without a resort to some of the old players right? That's why I'm asking you what you mean by the German National team was lacking in talent. Your understanding of what talent means could be different from what every other people knows.

A40:
Whoooaaa! This guy is a suegbe oh! How does the Klose analogy work here? I'm sure Mario Gomez as at Euro 08/SA 2010 had the kind of repertoire Batistuta had prior to Korea/Japan
Before you give yourself HBP, when did Klose join the National team?

A40:
A player that cannot sniff his national team and cannot court the interest of other major clubs is not a big player
Really? Smh, even if the coach has preferences for some players?

A40:
It doesn't matter who was marking Drogba, Boateng is not solely at fault for the Drogba goal and if you insist he is then Badstuber was also solely at fault for Balotelli's goal and unlike Badstuber the Boa-TANK has already more than made up for his 'error'
What matters here is that Varane jumped to attack Hummels and Hummels beat him to score. Bayern were few minutes from winning the UCL in Munich to make history, Drogba spoilt it by jumping better to beat a Bayern defender. End of story
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2014
toba: Simply admit you don't know what you're saying. No qualms. The Dfb rebuilt without a resort to some of the old players right? That's why I'm asking you what you mean by the German National team was lacking in talent. Your understanding of what talent means could be different from what every other people knows.
Chei see this ignoramus ooh! So in your simpletonian universe you do away with all the old players that were there previously because you are rebuilding

If the talent was sufficient would there be need for a rebuild? Anyone with even one functional braincell would understand what I was driving at in my previous posts peruse them and ask someone to explain them to you! This aint special ed class

toba: Before you give yourself HBP, when did Klose join the National team?
Google is your friend

toba: Really? Smh, even if the coach has preferences for some players?
If Loew hates Kiessling every other coach who has been in charge of a big club hates him too ba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (1040) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.