Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

... - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ... (1747 Views)

Samsung Tab S2 9.7" Wifi Only 55,000 SOLD / Chip Unlocked Iphone 5s, 6, 6+ And 7 For Sale / LG Cd/mp3 Car Stereo- LAB-M7500 And 7" Car Dvd Player (tokunbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Abudu2000(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
TEQ365VENTURES:

Don't know why you are so bittered over nothing... Firstly this phone was never put up for 50k..guess you are mistaken... Secondly, this advert is barely 5 days old....so where did you get all those trash u said up there from.
LOL, when did selling a wifi only phone become a fraud? Perhaps, you didnt know what wifi only means and thought you saw a cheap iPhone... Check my profile I sell iPhone in wholesales and this is iPhone 7 is one of the stocks I received from the US that had this issue. Don't be foolish! Everyone phone dealer here knows iPhone with a network issue comes once a while when we receive stock.
keep lying to yourself, no be me you dey do

Re: ... by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Very stupid human being how is that me
Re: ... by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
Abudu2000:
keep lying to yourself, no be me you dey do
Now I can see you are running mad.. Why can't you unsave the name. To reveal the number..... I wonder how. People jump to people's thread to spew thrash..

My numbers are:
08095906118, 08143224715
Re: ... by Tyteeso(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2019
TEQ365VENTURES:

Don't know why you are so bittered over nothing... Firstly this phone was never put up for 50k..guess you are mistaken... Secondly, this advert is barely 5 days old....so where did you get all those trash u said up there from.
LOL, when did selling a wifi only phone become a fraud? Perhaps, you didnt know what wifi only means and thought you saw a cheap iPhone... Check my profile I sell iPhone in wholesales and this is iPhone 7 is one of the stocks I received from the US that had this issue. Don't be foolish! Everyone phone dealer here knows iPhone with a network issue comes once a while when we receive stock.

Bro.. U don't need to answer some pple when u see they av nothing good to offer.. U are not buying.. Just kindly move on.. No be by force to buy or sell..and more so to clarify the issue of u upgrading OS and stock at activation.. That's a lie.. A wifi only fone is because it's not seeing service and not sim.. So far iphone is seeing d sim.. It will activate with wifi connected.. I still activated 2 iphone 6 just this afternoon.. Buh all that matters is we should not just Insult pple's Integrity even when u haven't deal with the individual .. Pple that will scam, would suit you with perfect and sweet deals.. And at the end.. Na shit.. Let's help ourselves move forward..
Re: ... by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2019
Tyteeso:

Bro.. U don't need to answer some pple when u see they av nothing good to offer.. U are not buying.. Just kindly move on.. No be by force to buy or sell..and more so to clarify the issue of u upgrading OS and stock at activation.. That's a lie.. A wifi only fone is because it's not seeing service and not sim.. So far iphone is seeing d sim.. It will activate with wifi connected.. I still activated 2 iphone 6 just this afternoon.. Buh all that matters is we should not just Insult pple's Integrity even when u haven't deal with the individual .. Pple that will scam, would suit you with perfect and sweet deals.. And at the end.. Na shit.. Let's help ourselves move forward..
Thanks for the comment....
Re: ... by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Selling
Re: ... by Kreamie(m): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Very good one!!

Happened to me once. Triangle of death. I lost out on that deal. cry
O8074130304:

That's likely baseband issue
For those of you intending to buy

DO NOT RESET THE PHONE or you'll be stuck at activation menu forever

I'm not spoiling your market but I'm helping you to avoid future problems
Re: ... by princemillla(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Bro, u caused all those insults believe me.

I expected you to clarify in your first page but ur ads didn’t carry much information about the item you are selling so best for you is close down this thread and open another with clarifications.

To the ignorant who think this phones is a baseband issues, you are simply a slowpoke!

Once an iPhone is factory unlocked, irrespective of it being in searching or no service mode as long as it can sense a sim inside and a WiFi connected to the phone it will activate

And yes it can be updated to any level as long as you have your WiFi connection

Teq Na u no clarify ur item proper sir

Happy sales
Re: ... by princemillla(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2019
O8074130304:

That's likely baseband issue
For those of you intending to buy

DO NOT RESET THE PHONE or you'll be stuck at activation menu forever

I'm not spoiling your market but I'm helping you to avoid future problems

Can you explain in clear terms what’s baseband??
And how does a phone in no service mode have a baseband issue??
Re: ... by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2019
princemillla:
Bro, u caused all those insults believe me.

I expected you to clarify in your first page but ur ads didn’t carry much information about the item you are selling so best for you is close down this thread and open another with clarifications.

To the ignorant who think this phones is a baseband issues, you are simply a slowpoke!

Once an iPhone is factory unlocked, irrespective of it being in searching or no service mode as long as it can sense a sim inside and a WiFi connected to the phone it will activate

And yes it can be updated to any level as long as you have your WiFi connection

Teq Na u no clarify ur item proper sir

Happy sales
Thanks bro i will take your advise.. Really appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Max Pro Midnight Green Available @ Double J Mobile World / SOLD Iphone Xsmax 64gb Gold / Need A Gaming Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.