Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449845 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mrford:

This is the first time I am seeing that tag and stamp.
what's the inscription? Maybe you didn't notice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
jboixxx:
what's the inscription? Maybe you didn't notice

Customs declaration.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by suregalluv(f): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
jboixxx:
I don't use those for important items, however, SunYou/Caninao and Yanwen are trackable till enters 9ja. The truth is, all logistics encounter issues at one point or the other. So, all na risk... BUT DONT GO NEAR BPOST LOGISTICS!
Good evening, sir. How does one know when their product is in naija?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
suregalluv:

Good evening, sir. How does one know when their product is in naija?
You'll get an update from the tracking page on AliExpress or your tracking app/site provided it's trackable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dozieson(m): 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hi peeps, I have an order that was done on 20th October and it is yet to arrive. I want to open a dispute but the seller said I will have to wait till 20th of December. How true is this? Must it be exactly two months before I can initiate a dispute?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by suco01(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mrford:

I have a memory card with that same courier. I hope it delivers

let me burst ur bubble. that what I mostly use and I have received more than 10packages thought that shipping method less than 30days worst is 35days. make sure you have someone in the post office to be calling.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kripen(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Trying to track my item but saw this. Is this normal?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dozieson:
Hi peeps, I have an order that was done on 20th October and it is yet to arrive. I want to open a dispute but the seller said I will have to wait till 20th of December. How true is this? Must it be exactly two months before I can initiate a dispute?
Not necessarily but depends on the issue at hand! If it's delivery issue, wait till it's 60days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
kripen:
normal if shipment is less than 5days or so

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
suco01:

let me burst ur bubble. that what I mostly use and I have received more than 10packages thought that shipping method less than 30days worst is 35days. make sure you have someone in the post office to be calling.

Its relieving to hear.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tingFanG: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
kripen:
is the order from the store that sold cheap wears during black Friday?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
jboixxx
My Order Is Still Showing Despatched To Lagos Since The 4th Of December,
Any Need To Be Worried?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Israellionel:
jboixxx
Any Need To Be Worried?

Which Shipping method
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
Darvel:

Which Shipping method

AliExpress Standard Shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darvel(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Israellionel:

AliExpress Standard Shipping

Through Singapore post?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 12:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Darvel:

Through Singapore post?
Yea
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kripen(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2019
tingFanG:
is the order from the store that sold cheap wears during black Friday?

Yes...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dozieson(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2019
jboixxx:
Not necessarily but depends on the issue at hand! If it's delivery issue, wait till it's 60days

Ok thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by awoo47: 4:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Darvel:

Which Shipping method
mine is showing arrived at country of destination and accepted by last mile carrier. hw many days will it take to reach ibadan? i used caino
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by awoo47: 5:01am On Dec 12, 2019
Yemike:
I'm a first timer in shipping goods from AliExpress. I ordered some goods since October and I've not seen it or get a call from them.
But when I tried to check the tracking number on China global this is what I got.

Is it still under processing or what?
grin grin it hasn't even departed china. mine took like 4days to depart country of origin for all 3items i bought and 2already in Nigeria, although one was delayed due to change in color of item.
why not contact the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tingFanG: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2019
kripen:

Yes...
well, same thing as mine. Probably the seller is not real. He never responds to my messages
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2019
venahoro:
Hey guys. I am yet to receive any refund for my order which was closed on 11th of November. I have contacted aliexpress on various occasions and they insist they don't have my money because the order was closed and that I should contact my bank. My bank asked me to provide any evidence to show that aliexpress has indeed refunded back the money. The whole thing just tire me.

Please let me know when your issue has been resolved.
Did you also get any email evidence from aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2019
toksade203:

Please let me know when your issue has been resolved.
Did you also get any email evidence from aliexpress?

I just got refunded by zenith bank of a closed order of 1st december.. while the closed order of access bank since on the 12th of November isn’t still refunded up till now.. I think the issue is with Access bank..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirNeroDee: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please how do I know if the products I ordered have been lost or stolen??
All this waiting don tire me �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonwa: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please what does this mean. I made this order since 9th of oct and am yet to receive the parcel

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Israellionel:
jboixxx
Any Need To Be Worried?
Sorry, just seeing this, I guess. No need to be worried. Delayed delivery is normal during this period.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sonwa:
Please what does this mean. I made this order since 9th of oct and am yet to receive the parcel
meaning your goods still on their way and your item/items has /have left the country you purchased the goods. Please kindly calculate the number of days your goods have spent on air. If it is up to 60 days open a dispute or else your money will go. Furthermore Download 17track and track24 to know the status of your goods. You can still visit nipost to enquires.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
Guru in the house is there anyways to settle customs import duty fee before your goods arrive from AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Aliexpress would have made it optional and paid on our behalf if you are buying something like phone. Not when your phone arrived they will tell you to pay heavy amount if your phone mistakely enter their hands. Too bad of them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
iscom:
Aliexpress would have made it optional and paid on our behalf if you are buying something like phone. Not when your phone arrived they will tell you to pay heavy amount if your phone mistakely enter their hands. Too bad of them.
This has nothing to do with AliExpress. Sellers do put up a caveat on NCS charge and the Customs charges doesn't apply in all countries and not all buyers get charged.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonwa: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
quote author=iscom post=84853234]meaning your goods still on their way and your item/items has /have left the country you purchased the goods. Please kindly calculate the number of days your goods have spent on air. If it is up to 60 days open a dispute or else your money will go. Furthermore Download 17track and track24 to know the status of your goods. You can still visit nipost to enquires. [/quote]
Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by awoo47: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
iscom:
meaning your goods still on their way and your item/items has /have left the country you purchased the goods. Please kindly calculate the number of days your goods have spent on air. If it is up to 60 days open a dispute or else your money will go. Furthermore Download 17track and track24 to know the status of your goods. You can still visit nipost to enquires.
air? from china to Nigeria no suppose pass 48hrs
it's most likely through ships. but na airline dem dey lie give us

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.