Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pls How Do I Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls How Do I Gain Weight (1734 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Gain Weight by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
hello all...am a slim guy naturally,my mum is very slim too .but recently I noticed I have being loosing weight esp from my face ...my cheek bones tend to be more pronounced and my face is no longer full like before.pls what do I eat or drink to improve my weight and to make my face full like before because right now my face and body is skinny .pls recommend drugs,food or drinks to take.My girlfriend Don dey complain
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by Davash222(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
I can’t advice you to stop smoking weed, but endeavor to have any food or money before you smoke. And please try and be taking Vitamilk while smoking.

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aaaaarghmed:
hello all...am a slim guy naturally,my mum is very slim too .but recently I noticed I have being loosing weight esp from my face ...my cheek bones tend to be more pronounced and my face is no longer full like before.pls what do I eat or drink to improve my weight and to make my face full like before because right now my face and body is skinny .pls recommend drugs,food or drinks to take.My girlfriend Don dey complain
Take Apetamin weight gain syrup,it helps people to gain healthy weight without side effects

Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
You have a girlfriend already, wetin you need the weight for again?
Come back when she leaves you because of the issue and I promise to drop what worked for me.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
EmmBim:
Take Apetamin weight gain syrup,it helps people to gain healthy weight without side effects
That first picture is photoshopped so I can't believe the rest which follow.

Blood medicine works only if a person is not a healthy weight.
When I used it I gained only three kilograms and nothing more.
I started lifting weights and eating more only to see the drug stopped working completely.
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by naijafox(m): 5:04am On Jun 29, 2019
Aaaaarghmed:

Eat this mixture, custard with milk and bread plus fried eggs

Works like magic
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
naijafox:

Eat this mixture, custard with milk and bread plus fried eggs
Works like magic
thank you
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Davash222:
I can’t advice you to stop smoking weed, but endeavor to have any food or money before you smoke. And please try and be taking Vitamilk while smoking.

You’re welcome.
if u check my posts,I hardly insult someone...I would not like to start now.I don't smoke weed
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by ziziangel(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Davash222:

You’re welcome.

Did he mention he smokes weed?
Mind the way you jump into conclusions.
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Some are slim they are complaining
Some are fat they are complaining
Mortal man is insatiable
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:01am On Oct 12, 2019
meobizy:

That first picture is photoshopped so I can't believe the rest which follow.

Blood medicine works only if a person is not a healthy weight.
When I used it I gained only three kilograms and nothing more.
I started lifting weights and eating more only to see the drug stopped working completely.
so that means the apetamin didn't work out for u?
Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by godofuck231: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Aaaaarghmed:
your body lacks proteins, rise some weights , crack a crate of eggs weekly and eat red steaks or red meat, optimus will come alive!

Re: Pls How Do I Gain Weight by meobizy(f): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
so that means the apetamin didn't work out for u?
I doubt it will work. I used off the counter blood medicine.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Stores Run Out Of Sanitisers, Face Masks As Coronavirus Hits Nigeria. Pics / Picture Of 75 Years Old Body Building Grandma / ############ outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.