Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

A Nairalander Need An Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander Need An Assistant (755 Views)

I Need An Assistant That Stays Close To Cele Express Or Surulere / Work As An Assistant Relationship Manager.. Get Job Now / A Nairalander Need Help In Access The Job Interview Message He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Need An Assistant by MYHUBBY: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2019
I'm a graduate and jobless for over 2 years now. Please I need a loan of 300k and I pledged to be paying 10% of the loan every month for the three months I will returned it back.

300k and 30k monthly, on the third month I will returned the money with the agreement 10% interest 330k. I'm ready for court and police documentation and guarantors

Or if anyone can get me a hotel job that pay well, I have experience in hotel job. Please my two brothers look up to me in regards to academic assistant

I live in Lagos, ikorodu to be precise. I'll be looking forward to a kind hearted people for assistant please
Re: A Nairalander Need An Assistant by MYHUBBY: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
I won't disappoint if I'm given the opportunity to leave this depress life

please be merciful if you're privileged thanks
Re: A Nairalander Need An Assistant by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nairalanders always claim billionaires lurk here but are quick to jump and pass when it comes to requests like this.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Need An Assistant by MYHUBBY: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
I'm still optimistic I will see a kind hearted that will be merciful enough to help me in preventing the velocity of my hbp

if there is a different loan interest you want me to pay pls feel free to discuss with me. if I'm OK with it I'll surely be sincere with it

please guys I'm pleading

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Need An Assistant by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Even tribalists are looking for assistance!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Need An Assistant by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Optimistic kill you dia...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunities For Teachers / Mtl Stipend / How Dangote Cement Fired More Than 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.