Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

- Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / (521 Views)

Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / Amazing! Checkout This Exact Cloned Statue Of Neymer (pictures And Video) / How Neymer Can Ruin Messi's Worldcup Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by ZikZikZik: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Who else is excited about the rumors of Neymer coming back to Barcelona? Do you think it’s a good move for both the player and the club?

I personally think it is for both parties. He needs Barcelona and Barcelona needs him. I really hope the pull off the deal for real.

Neymer is one of the most(if not the most) exciting player to watch in a match. Each time he gets the ball, I just expect him to dazzle with one or two players and it’s really a good site when he does and the ease with which he does it is something you rarely see in most players grin

(1) (Reply)

BRAZIL COACH NAMES TOP FOUR PLAYERS IN THE WORLD / Manchester United Vs Arsenal 1-1 All Match Details, Goals & Highlights / Report Says Man Utd Purchased By Saudi Arabia Investors Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.