Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Creating A Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Creating A Software (1454 Views)

Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners / Creating A New Face For Nl / Interview Questions For A Software Developer ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Software by llc: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2010
please, I need the help of the gurus in the house.  I created a document in MS Excel and want to make it a softwae of its own. any way out?
Re: Creating A Software by Jcomtech: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2010
Explain urself more, make ur word make sense.
Re: Creating A Software by llc: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2010
Sorry it was not making sense enough, that's b/c I'm only a computer user not a guru programmer. okay. I was able to create a document that can automate the calculation of sores for schools, using the necessary formulae and links etc. I want to make it look better and a bit professoinal. so that it is possilbe to use it even without having Excel on the system (hope I'm making some sense this time). i want to hav it on a package that can be installed and used.
Re: Creating A Software by lojik(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2010
It can be reprogrammed as a stand-alone application if u still have the formula and logic u used to create it.
U can reach me on my site if u need help doing that.
Re: Creating A Software by hkk(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2010
enumerate better,
@ the guy with the software site, post ur website ,
Re: Creating A Software by llc: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2010
I've checked your link logic, but all i could see was ur picture and a wide empty space
Re: Creating A Software by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
reach me on info@webdezzi.com
Re: Creating A Software by utimatedes(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2010
lojik:

It can be reprogrammed as a stand-alone application if u still have the formula and logic u used to create it.
U can reach me on my site if u need help doing that.
I think lojik can handle that for you.
Lojik you are too much!
Re: Creating A Software by Gigilis: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Perhaps this collection of programs may be very helpful, but at the moment it is simpler and more efficient to use consultancy tools in the Salezforce path. You will get acquainted with a related business at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxConsultingListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FR68vUAD and make an outstanding decision in the right direction.

(1) (Reply)

Sql For Joing 3 Tables In My Databse / Please Who Can Help Me To Integrate Etranzact Payment Gateway / 5$ Per Hour Programmering Job With Blockchain Technology Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.