Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help (213 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by lastchild: 1:41am On Jun 28, 2019
My cousin wrote waec in 2007 and left Nigeria the same year leaving the result unchecked, now he needs it, he called me and I went to the school, they are requesting for #12,000 to release the result

Our problem is not giving them the money and take the result, the question is what if the result is not good, so what we need now is to check the result, someone told me that there's a way to get the reg number since I know the name of the school

Does anyone know?

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser 2a / Niger Delta University(n.d.u) Post Ume Form 2019/2020 Is On Sale / Extension Of Deadline For PUTME Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.