Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (2210 Views)

Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape / Allwell Orji's Body Recovered From Lagos Lagoon, Family Identifies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by barrwebilor(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by barrwebilor(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2019
more pictures.

Re: . by barrwebilor(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: . by kowema(f): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2019
barrwebilor:
I am based in Port Harcourt. pls nairanders assist me so we can get the criminal and know her motive. she has barred us from calling her numbers.

Know her motive again like how?.
Person don thief, you say u wan know him motive.
Okay, she wants to use the money to process Canadian Visa.

1 Like

Re: . by barrwebilor(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2019
kowema:

Know her motive again like how?. Person don thief, you say u wan know him motive. Okay, she wants to use the money to process Canadian Visa.
pls nairanders help me, I am devastated
Re: . by Scatterscatter(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2019
One question Mr d'law.

Did you pay her after the "affair"?

1 Like

Re: . by obiekunie2: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2019
barrwebilor:

pls nairanders help me, I am devastated

post her number here so we can call her and trick her to come see any of us that is good at it.

after the lashing she will be handed over to you.

what do you think?

but oga law - abeg no vex but how can still be living with your parents and still be bringing girl to the house?

since u r old enough to fuc, are u not supposed to be old enough to rent your apartment? undecided

ABEG SOME ONE SHOULD GIVE ME THAT LOCAL MAN MEME - PLS MAKE IT TO BE "LOCAL MAN IS NOT UNDERSTANDING"
Re: . by Hoodbilonia: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Simple
Track either of the stolen phones with imei nos
Do they have receipt,if yes the imei nos would be on the receipt. Give it to sars and give and beg sars with 20k .once they arrest whoever is in posession of the stolen phones just like magnet
Dem go dey pick them one after the other
Re: . by barrwebilor(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: . by barrwebilor(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Simple
Track either of the stolen phones with imei nos
Do they have receipt,if yes the imei nos would be on the receipt. Give it to sars and give and beg sars with 20k .once they arrest whoever is in posession of the stolen phones just like magnet
Dem go dey pick them one after the other
SArs or irt or DSS? I am going to involve all of them
Re: . by barrwebilor(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: . by walteriyke: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
I hate thiefs if you catch her burn her alive

1 Like

Re: . by starbuck(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mbok provide evidence that she stole these things...
Re: . by Xisnin(m): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Report to the police and tell them you need to track your stolen phones.
You will get her eventually.
Re: . by seelawd(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
my lenient colleague the best thing to do is track her phones or track the phones she stole from you with the numbers or the imei .my phone was stolen last month it was one guy at abuja that is a computer analyst to one of those federal security outfits that helped me track the phone and I got the thieves within two weeks and the money I used in tracking the phone was returned to me.call this no. 08037111012 number tell him barrister Lawrence gave u his number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ccollins(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2020
barrwebilor:
[b][/b]I am a legal practitioner and I had an affair with one Anita Orji. She came to my house on a day I wasn't around and stole my younger sister's phones, my phones, my mother's phone, my qualifying and practising certificates, she also broke my mother's safe and stole the sum of #500, 000naira. pls anybody with information about her whereabout should report to the nearest police station or call me on 0808 232 4633. I am based in Port Harcourt

Her pictures are below.
why are u following women of low virtue and indecent persons. You better repent, give your life to Jesus and go back to reconcile with your former wife. Stop making God angry with you

1 Like

Re: . by TheFacelessMan: 12:58pm On May 04, 2020
cool

A legal practitioner who knows his onions should have gone to the Police to file a case.

You know better that Nairaland isn't the appropriate platform to seek justice.

Conclusion - something smells fishy.

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2020
barrwebilor:

We never discussed anything about money cos we have been seeing each other. my relationship with her is not the prostitute and client relationship

you shouldn't have take a stranger to your house where your family stays
Re: . by inioluwaDaniels(m): 1:53pm On May 04, 2020
Mayb d money u gave her after d show was too small for person of ur kind.imagine mayb she was expecting 10k unto say u dey live for ur own house wic I guessed u might av told her n u gave her 2 k after whining u for hours.my brother no vex she needed something to balance up d payment.just continue calling her she fit pity u return d certificate but dat money n phones don go.
Re: . by irunoko(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2020
ABI someone you offended used her to set you up? wink

Think barry wink

Because if it was just about money why didn't she just pick phones and money,why certificates? She wan sell your certificates or what? wink
Re: . by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 04, 2020
barrwebilor:
I am based in Port Harcourt. pls nairanders assist me so we can get the criminal and know her motive. she has barred us from calling her numbers.
contact DSS immediately and give them her phone numbers. I promised you It won't take much time to get her apprehended.

if what you told us here are all true, I pity your conditions.
Re: . by DEROX: 2:41pm On May 04, 2020
grin ipob saints
Re: . by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 04, 2020
barrwebilor:
I am a legal practitioner and I had an affair with one Anita Orji. She came to my house on a day I wasn't around and stole my younger sister's phones, my phones, my mother's phone, my qualifying and practising certificates, she also broke my mother's safe and stole the sum of #500, 000naira. pls anybody with information about her whereabout should report to the nearest police station or call me on 0808 232 4633. I am based in Port Harcourt

Her pictures are below.

Nairaland is not the Nigerian Police office.

Have you reported to the police?
Did you hurt her some way? Modern day girls are mad...I fvck with them with caution.
How long have you been dating the olosho?
Have you met any of her relations since you started dating this olosho?

Drop her phone number too.
Re: . by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2020
All this one chance girls were full everywhere. Hope she gets caught soon. But how are we sure she actually stole those those u mentioned.
Re: . by ikabasa1(m): 6:07am On May 05, 2020
barrwebilor:
[b][/b]I am a legal practitioner and I had an affair with one Anita Orji. She came to my house on a day I wasn't around and stole my younger sister's phones, my phones, my mother's phone, my qualifying and practising certificates, she also broke my mother's safe and stole the sum of #500, 000naira. pls anybody with information about her whereabout should report to the nearest police station or call me on 0808 232 4633. I am based in Port Harcourt

Her pictures are below.
you yourself need prayer. Your village has finally reach your house. idiot.
Re: . by ikabasa1(m): 6:09am On May 05, 2020
barrwebilor:

Her pictures are below.
you yourself need prayer. Your village people has finally reached your house. idiot. Omo see careless life abeg
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On May 05, 2020
What is the significance of announcing "I'm a legal practitioner" in the present matter? Just went through your profile and can see that you spread your 'lawyerlity' everywhere you go like a COVID-19 carrier spreads the virus.

All these hungry charge and bail lawyers wey never fully recover from the school fees wey dem pay for law school. To announce 'I be lawyer' 'I be lawyer' at the slightest provocation sabi sweet them for mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Alaba Int'l Market Big Boy Turned Land Grabber And Team Stripped, Beaten (video) / They Shot His Head In Broad Day Light Blackaxe Vs Eiye South Africa PICS / Bishop Arrested After Death Of Evangelist In Hotel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.