Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Examination Malpractice Should Be Avoided...see Why ...erons X Adams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Examination Malpractice Should Be Avoided...see Why ...erons X Adams (195 Views)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / EFCC Arrests Two For Operating Examination Malpractice Websites / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Examination Malpractice Should Be Avoided...see Why ...erons X Adams by Mijioyime1: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Here is Bad energy cover by Erons and adams featuring 500L mechanical Students in the act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWD60zQI9Io

You can see the lyrics below

Gimme that gbedu weh dey burst brain

Strong panadol weh go cure pain

Coz see man don dey jack, don dey jack and these days man dey black pass KANTE

The worst one na when you enter exam hall and everything wipe before the paper come

Then lecturer come carry go extreme, go extreme of extreme go the back of exam hall

Ts Ts Ogbebor no dey hear me

Chei God see this lecturer don kill me

And I see answers dey flow, many scholars sit down for the place i suppose be

I wan carry bomb but i no get the mind

Omo na to drink sniper na e dey my mind

And i remember wen my guy be warn me my guy be tell me say say

Chorus: I tell am bad man swear you need to Jack

You need to Jackk
You need to open book

Mak you no go bomb them go catch you for hall

Bad energy stay far away

Make you stay far away

You need to open book make you no go bomb them go catch you for hall

(1) (Reply)

Delivering Effective Unionism : My Account On Yusuf Ismail / University Of Queensland Aquatec Maxcon Funding For International Students / Poly Ibadan Management Burnt All Phones Seized From Students During Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.