Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It (6461 Views)

Ask Me For Any Course And I Will Send It To You Freely / I Will Create A Website For Your Business For Just 60k / Computer Science Final Year Software And Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It by Toolmaker(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Name any web tool/software and I will make it and also deliver on time
Re: Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It by stanliwise(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Toolmaker:
Google

1 Like

Re: Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It by resosdigital(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
Google
You are my guy

1 Like

Re: Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It by Toolmaker(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin
stanliwise:
Google
Re: Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Toolmaker:

Can you build an app like cloud wallet token

Re: Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It by brucewayne26: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wow! You are so self-confident! grin The thread was made a year ago and I just wonder what have you done since then? cool
BTW, I have a friend who is really good in programming. He hasn't had any degree for a long time cause he learnt everything from self-study online-courses and then went to college just for the certificate. Anyway, he now works in the international R&grin center [url]https://develux.com/r-d-center[/url], making different software for the companies like IBM and PayPal. As I understood (cause I'm a marketing manager and don't know much about IT) they create a team of developers from all over the world to work together on different projects. If you don't know how to use your talents you may join them.
Re: Name Any Tool/software And I Will Create It by FredSteel: 7:03am On Jun 30, 2021
I advise you to read the article - https://computools.com/iot-software-development/, which will help you understand iot development and its impact on software, how to implement it in your business to help it grow.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Hospital/school/hotel Management Software At Cheapest Price Ever!!! / Get Programming Courses On Any Language / Shipping/courier Script With SMS And Email Notifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.