Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, (1005 Views)

Urgent Urgent, Ur Windows With Old Prices, / How Can U Manage To Achieve Ur Windows Withou Being Affect By Proplem Of Disease / Gud Dey Here, Am Here Dis Evening For Ur Windows And Roof From Adedward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
4*4 with burglaries, = 30,000
Without burglaries. =25,000. Grap ur own now, by calling adedward on this line, or whtsap 08135810794,

Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
cool
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2019
ikechizoba:
cool
what do u have for us,?
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2019
ikechizoba:
cool
what do u have for us,
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Adedward:
what do u have for us,

The work is very fine, l was just concerned about the price, is that price for one or more?
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2019
ikechizoba:

The work is very fine, l was just concerned about the price, is that price for one or more?
I don't understand u, 4ft by 4ft with burglaries #30k

1 Like

Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Adedward:
The number of windows l mean, for instance, if l have two windows in a room, with the size you just mentioned, does that mean l will pay 60k for the two?
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
ikechizoba:

The number of windows l mean, for instance, if l have two windows in a room, with the size you just mentioned, does that mean l will pay 60k for the two?
yes o, plus the nets
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Dennis3D(m): 5:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Adedward:

Ade, instead of you to go and finish my job. You are here doing advertising when you have pending, uncompleted and trouble filled job at hand.

Don't make me come back here to write. Coz you may not like my words here. Go and deliver my job accurately as it should.

3rd October 2019.
However, I can attest to the fact that you have completed the job. Always ensure you satisfy clients adequately before moving to the next job. Well done...
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dennis3D:

Ade, instead of you to go and finish my job. You are here doing advertising when you have pending, uncompleted and trouble filled job at hand.

Don't make me come back here to write. Coz you may not like my words here. Go and deliver my job accurately as it should.
bros, my team are in site right now. Go there and see what is going on in it site sir.
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Dennis3D post=80308862]

Don't make me come back here to write. Coz you may not like my words here. Go and deliver my job accurately as it should. [/quote , am on site now, we are almost finish, pls confirme, and feed back here, thanks
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dennis3D:

thanks GOD , we have delivered ur jobs today, ur teams have confirmed it sir, thanks
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Dennis3D:

the work was delivered yesterday, this is the pictures of the project,

Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
[Pls u need to feed house back that,they have done with ur jobs since 2days after ur comment sir, thanksquote author=Dennis3D post=80308862]

Don't make me come back here to write. Coz you may not like my words here. Go and deliver my job accurately as it should. [/quote]
Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Jeff68: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
this makes me think this guy is not trustworthy, and I wanted to give him some work, oh well!! thanks Dennis3D

Dennis3D:

Re: Ur Windows Are Now Available In A Cheapest Prices, by Adedward(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2019
Good evening

(1) (Reply)

Well Maintained House Hold Item For Sale / 3 Bedroom And 2bedroom For Sale (#2.6m) On A Plots Of Land / FOR SALE -four Bedroom Bungalow At Abijo GRA Sangotedo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.