Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

U - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / U (773 Views)

Sexual Harassment: Victim’s Result Still Withheld By OAU After Lecturer’s Jail / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / I Got 289 In Jamb. Will Bowen University Give Me Medicine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U by Emperordynasty: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2019
G
Re: U by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2019
People applying for Medicine must have a good score in the Post-UTME..

Someone with a JAMB score of 250 with a very good Post utme has a better chance than a candidate with a JAMB score of 280 with lower Post Utme score..

The same apply for all departments. It is the same exercise, just that those in Medicine always raise their cut off marks..
Re: U by Emperordynasty: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2019
eni4real:

Someone with a JAMB score of 250 with a very good Post utme has a better chance than a candidate with a JAMB score of 280 with lower Post Utme score..

The same apply for all departments. It is the same exercise, just that those in Medicine always raise their cut off marks..

thank u sir like what realistic pume score should I set my mind on
Re: U by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Emperordynasty:
thank u sir like what realistic pume score should I set my mind on
It depends on the institutions you are applying. Try to find out the cut off score required in your chosen institution!! Let me say, "be the best you can be "

The same apply to all departments

Just try to be about 10% above the cut off mark!!
Re: U by Emperordynasty: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2019
eni4real:
It depends on the institutions you are applying. Try to find out the cut off score required in your chosen institution!! Let me say, "be the best you can be "

The same apply to all departments

Just try to be about 10% above the cut off mark!!
Alright sir
It's actually uniben,
The years aggregate was 77
Re: U by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Emperordynasty:

Alright sir
It's actually uniben,
The years aggregate was 77
Then target 87!
All the best!!
Re: U by Bigboy289(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2019
eni4real:

Exactly
Re: U by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
I would advise you to go for a state Uni preferably your home state if they offer medsurg.
I had 279 and I'm going for ESUT.
Cut off last year was 270+.
You can decide to soldier on and break the odds(very very stacked against you) or you can change to another school while you still have time.
Everything is all about choice.
Re: U by DavidSongz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
UNIBEN 2019/2020 POST UTME
The University of Benin Admission Screening Exercise (Post UTME) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place between Monday 5th August, 2019 and Monday 12th August, 2019 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.

Registration ends on the 29th of July, 2019...Hurry now!!!

Processing Fee:Just #3000.....(Pretty Cheap and affordable right??)

Call /Whatsapp us today via : 09011917438

NOTE:DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER!!!....WE COULD REGISTER YOU REGARDLESS OF YOUR LOCATION

P. S. :I am student of the Department of Physiotherapy, University of Benin.
You're in safe and experienced hands.....

(1) (Reply)

AE FUNAI Post-utme And Direct Entry Screening Urgent Notice / Compulsory Questions And Correct Answers From JAMB Novel "Sweet Sixteen" / 50 Years Old Nigerian Business Woman From Ilorin Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.