Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,857 members, 7,798,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

- - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / - (681 Views)

_ / Vacancy For Experienced Computer/ICT Teacher In A Reputable School In Ogun State / T.D And Typist Needed At Bachel Model College. Salary Is Attractive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
-
Re: - by Or11: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
You are better off starting your own business in a university. Ask your mum or sister to borrow you one of their photocopiers and printers, get a laptop and you are good to go. You can even start your business under a tree and grow from there. Students patronize this sort of business by the minute. The type of job you are looking for will only pay you between 20k to 30k and thats nothing.

2 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Or11:
You are better off starting your own business in a university. Ask your mum or sister to borrow you one of their photocopiers and printers, get a laptop and you are good to go. You can even start your business under a tree and grow from there. Students patronize this sort of business by the minute. The type of job you are looking for will only pay you between 20k to 30k and thats nothing.

....that one na entrepreneurial work....am not scared just 18 years old...but do you know anyone that does this so we can combine or anyone doing this around any university in lagos areas......or anyone looking for Computer operator so I kan start somewhere....I need a mentor
my email is mysrphysics@gmail.com
if you want my cv or stuff
Re: - by Amanyanabo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
I saw vacancies for a computer operator pasted on a wall around yabatech some days ago. If you go around the school you will see many of such job. Good luck

1 Like

Re: - by Or11: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
marvelphysics:

....that one na entrepreneurial work....am not scared just 18 years old...but do you know anyone that does this so we can combine or anyone doing this around any university in lagos areas......or anyone looking for Computer operator so I kan start somewhere....I need a mentor
my email is mysrphysics@gmail.com
if you want my cv or stuff

When I was in university, I knew people who did it but that was long time ago. Your best bet would be to buy Jamb form, gain admission into a university and you will get your motivation there. Your education is important and that should be your priority not business because you are still very young. Do not meet anyone on the internet offering you to help you or recommending someone for you, it 's too dangerous. Do you understand?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Wanted Urgently: Sales Representative/marketers / Ogun State Jobs Portal Examination Slip - Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.