Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

★ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (641 Views)

My Condition Is Very Severe I Won't Survive This / Neurosurgeon Doctors!! Please Help Everyone / Doctors Please Help: I'm Having Weak Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Anonimoux: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: ★ by doctore212(m): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Looks more like rhinitis

1 Like

Re: ★ by kunleweb: 1:27am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: ★ by Graduateacher(f): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2019
I think you're suffering from rhinitis which is also called hay fever.

Allergic rhinitis takes two different forms:
Seasonal: Symptoms of seasonal allergic rhinitis can occur in spring, summer and early fall. They are usually caused by allergic sensitivity to airborne mold spores or to pollens from grass, trees and weeds.
Perennial: People with perennial allergic rhinitis experience symptoms year-round. It is generally caused by dust mites, pet hair or dander, cockroaches or mold. Underlying or hidden food allergies rarely cause perennial nasal symptoms.
Some people may experience both types of rhinitis, with perennial symptoms getting worse during specific pollen seasons. There are also nonallergic causes for rhinitis including irritants such as cigarette or other smoke, perfumes, cleaning products and other strong odors. It’s time to take control of your allergic rhinitis and start enjoying life again. It’s time to find an allergist.

Hay Fever Symptoms
Runny nose
Itchy eyes, mouth or skin
Sneezing
Stuffy nose due to blockage or congestion
Fatigue (often reported due to poor quality sleep as a result of nasal obstruction)

Hay Fever Triggers
Outdoor allergens, such as pollens from grass, trees and weeds
Indoor allergens, such as pet hair or dander, dust mites and mold
Irritants, such as cigarette smoke, perfume and diesel exhaust

Hay Fever Management and Treatment
Avoid triggers by making changes to your home and to your behavior.
Keep windows closed during high pollen periods; use air conditioning in your home and car.
Wear glasses or sunglasses when outdoors to keep pollen out of your eyes.
Use “mite-proof” bedding covers to limit exposure to dust mites and a dehumidifier to control mold. (If you smell mildew, you likely have mold).
Wash your hands after petting any animal and have a nonallergic person help with pet grooming, preferably in a well-ventilated area or outside.

1 Like

Re: ★ by doctore212(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:
Multiple conditions share this symptoms

Generally its respiratory or degenerative respiratory conditions.

Asthma

Atherosclerosis

Talk to me on WhatsApp contact on my profile let me give you directives on what and what to do

I disagree with your diagnosis of atherosclerosis. As in how?
Definitely it's a respiratory problem and the best that can fit into those signs and symptoms is definitely rhinitis.
Does she or he have any features suggestive of hyperlipidemia? Like arcus senelis or tendon xanthoma?, then it can never be atherosclerosis.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ★ by kunleweb: 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2019
doctore212:

I disagree with your diagnosis of atherosclerosis. As in how?
Definitely it's a respiratory problem and the best that can fit into those signs and symptoms is definitely rhinitis.
Does she or he have any features suggestive of hyperlipidemia? Like arcus senelis or tendon xanthoma?, then it can never be atherosclerosis.
Thanks.

You're right. All signs points to Rhinitis. Thanks for the knock wink

1 Like

Re: ★ by doctore212(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Many times these conditions are not isolative but in combination with other degenerative issues. Pinning medical conditions to just one cause ...aha
I understand and agree with you on any degenerative respiratory condition like wegoers granulomatosis, or may be pneumoconiosis.
But if you look at the presending complains, nasal congestion, Cattaarh, and the rest. It just fits in for Rhinitis.
It's now left for us to tailor it down wether is seasonal or allergic rhinitis.
Am sorry, we are all learning, I might be wrong though, but I haven't seen anything pointing towards atherosclerosis.
If one has arteriosclerosis, the first port of call is the vascular system, then next is the cardiovascular.
With the above symptoms asthma can be a differential
COPD can be a differential too.
But what fits best is rhinitis.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Talk To A U.S Gynecologist Today! / South African Lady With Kyphoscoliosis Finds Herself A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.