Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerians react with anger as MURIC Ask FG To Stop BBnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians react with anger as MURIC Ask FG To Stop BBnaija (369 Views)

Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu: Stop BBNaija Now Or I Will Shut It Down Spiritually / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / BBNaija: Reactions As MURIC Calls For Ban Of TV Show Over Sex, Kissing, Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians react with anger as MURIC Ask FG To Stop BBnaija by samueloduoye(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Popular Islamic group, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has earned the anger of many Nigerians on Friday by asking President Muhammadu Buhari to ban the airing of the 2019 edition of the reality television show, Big Brother Naija aka BBNaija.

The group, which is popular for its usually outrageous claims and arguments, labelled the reality show as ‘immoral, dangerous and bohemian.’

Read full story and reactions here: https://qwenu.com/2019/07/12/muslim-group-wants-fg-to-ban-bbnaija-but-that-only-got-nigerians-very-angry/
Re: Nigerians react with anger as MURIC Ask FG To Stop BBnaija by Justiceleague1: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2019
Gud
Re: Nigerians react with anger as MURIC Ask FG To Stop BBnaija by samuel900(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
I don't even like watching it.....Demonic programme

(1) (Reply)

Movie: The Red Sea Diving Resort (2019) / My Body Is Not A Man Or A Woman. Hermaphrodite Opens / Download Olamide – “pawon” (prod. By Cracker Mallo) Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.