Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mtn Ever Browsing Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Ever Browsing Plan (3060 Views)

MTN Improves Night Browsing Plan For Pulse Users. / MTN Unlimited Browsing For Just #20 Naira - Steps To Use It / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2019
I've been browsing unlimitedly with #200 and dialing *131*65*2*1# valid for 7days. You'll get 1gb.

Eligibility applied
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by nathpope(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Climax2019:
I've been browsing unlimitedly with #200 and dialing *131*65*2*1# valid for 7days. You'll get 1gb.

Eligibility applied

Do you know the meaning of UNLIMITED at all?

Moreover, that is MTN welcome back plan.
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by kerzhim(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Climax2019:

Eligibility applied
What package are you on
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by nathpope(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2019
kerzhim:

What package are you on

Any MTN sim that hasnt been used for some months is eligible... Irrespective of the plan you are in..

Google MTN welcome back data plan for more info..
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by kerzhim(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2019
nathpope:

Any MTN sim that hasnt been used for some months is eligible... Irrespective of the plan you are in..

Google MTN welcome back data plan for more info..
i tot as much. Tanx
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019
nathpope:

Do you know the meaning of UNLIMITED at all?

Moreover, that is MTN welcome back plan.

u dnt av 2 tell me meaning of unlimited cos i knw wat i meant and beside it's nt a welcome back plan cos i and my family have been using it for over 3months. We do sub for 4gb 4 a month.
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by stanboy28(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2019
Unlimited grin grin grin
What a joke

1 Like

Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2019
stanboy28:
Unlimited grin grin grin
What a joke

what eva. Giv a try. There's a by-pass code that can lock up your plan for a count down that can make it up to a month.
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by stanboy28(m): 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Climax2019:

what eva. Giv a try. There's a by-pass code that can lock up your plan for a count down that can make it up to a month.
shocked shocked shocked
Blow my mind..what's the bypass code
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
stanboy28:
shocked shocked shocked
Blow my mind..what's the bypass code

lolz!!!
i thought u're kindda hacker, jacker or something. Only hackers knows that kindda thing. Or suld i lecture u on moduler hacking? Very cheap. Jst N15000
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by jamesope04(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Climax2019:

u dnt av 2 tell me meaning of unlimited cos i knw wat i meant and beside it's nt a welcome back plan cos i and my family have been using it for over 3months. We do sub for 4gb 4 a month.
Why brand it unlimited when you know all these? Seem your body is itching you cos this plan has been on for a very long time.
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
jamesope04:
370k Why brand it unlimited when you know all these? Seem your body is itching you cos this plan has been on for a very long time.

y do u guys keep running off single word.

check the following.
1. The Spectranet is unlimited against network coverage ""but"" limited to data.

2. Can you tell me a thing you see that is tagged unlimited yet they have limitations

when i said "unlimited", i didn't say so to the data limitations but to the activeness when you use them with the your-freedom or tweak-ware apk.

the plan on its own is limited to 2g 4 7days bt wit the apk, it's UNLIMITED TO ANY BAND 4 7days.

simple logic. Think logistically and don't limit your thinkings to mere english grammar
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by jamesope04(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Climax2019:

Eligibility applied
Next time, explain the context in which your "own" unlimited is being used.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
It is for 3 months only. You can buy 250mb for N100, N200 for 2gig and N1,000 for 4gig. After 3 months the offer ends
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
asuustrike1:
It is for 3 months only. You can buy 250mb for N100, N200 for 2gig and N1,000 for 4gig. After 3 months the offer ends

that's not true and i don't think there are lucky sim user. Like i've told you my dear. I've being on it for over 3months now. I've been powering my website on and on, on my pc and i've been on the go!
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Climax2019:

that's not true and i don't think there are lucky sim user. Like i've told you my dear. I've being on it for over 3months now. I've been powering my website on and on, on my pc and i've been on the go!
The package is called welcome back offer. It is for subscribers that had been inactive or rarely use their lines to browse.MTN would soon stop the offer. I got the text from them on all my abandoned lines and it stated 3 months however since yours is more than 3 months, it would end soon. MTN is very crafty with their promotional package.One of my lines stop enjoying the offer

1 Like

Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
asuustrike1:

The package is called welcome back offer. It is for subscribers that had been inactive or rarely use their lines to browse.MTN would soon stop the offer. I got the text from them on all my abandoned lines and it stated 3 months however since yours is more than 3 months, it would end soon. MTN is very crafty with their promotional package.One of my lines stop enjoying the offer

i'll see till then
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Slimfeez(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
nah eligible for the offer shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Climax2019(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Slimfeez:
nah eligible for the offer shocked shocked shocked

i don't understand
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8kWX2NqDlc
When Fake lifestyle got wrong
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by stanboy28(m): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2019
Climax2019:

lolz!!!
i thought u're kindda hacker, jacker or something. Only hackers knows that kindda thing. Or suld i lecture u on moduler hacking? Very cheap. Jst N15000
grin grin grin
sad sad sad
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by Ejanla07: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
Climax2019:

y do u guys keep running off single word.

check the following.
1. The Spectranet is unlimited against network coverage ""but"" limited to data.

2. Can you tell me a thing you see that is tagged unlimited yet they have limitations

when i said "unlimited", i didn't say so to the data limitations but to the activeness when you use them with the your-freedom or tweak-ware apk.

the plan on its own is limited to 2g 4 7days bt wit the apk, it's UNLIMITED TO ANY BAND 4 7days.

simple logic. Think logistically and don't limit your thinkings to mere english grammar

Unlimited data means u dont ve a limit to data usage... Accept ur mistake and stop being smart by half.
Re: Mtn Ever Browsing Plan by reumat(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2019
I can't believe some of my beloved naija don't knw wat is unlimited, no wonder Tecno recycle device for u guys.
Now i see y Jesus wept.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Stock ROM / Konga's 7 Day Return Policy, Does It Work: Share Your View / How Fast And Reliable Is Glo Data Connection In Your Area??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.