Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (31962 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Gida: Kemi Afolabi & Gloria Johnson Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon - Amarachi Igwe / Kris Asimonye Ugboma Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by GISTM0RE: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
Dancer Amarachi who won the first season of Nigeria Got Talent in 2012 celebrates her birthday today, 17th July. She wrote;

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as birthday got from you to me, I want to please join to send 100 less privileged children back to school and you can support with anything you have.
Send me DM if you want to support.
I'll like you to know that there are more that 13 million primary school age students out of school in Nigeria. You and I can make a difference.
Every child is your child.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigeria-got-talent-winner-amarachi-celebrates-her-birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQlLNl1K944

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCqOgnzXxVM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by GISTM0RE: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2019

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by happybee: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
That small girl that year don age o...
Nice of her btw...

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Bigflamie(m): 12:55am On Jul 18, 2019
Igbo Amaka

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Which kind dance she dy dance?

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by TANID(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2019
happybee:
That small girl that year don age o... Nice of her btw...
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2019
Make I update my CV and attach small cover letter just in case she don pass 18....make I apply!!!

6 Likes

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by GistMore5: 7:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by kenigwe18: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Dancer Amarachi who won the first season of Nigeria Got Talent in 2012 celebrates her birthday today, 17th July. She wrote;

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And as birthday got from you to me, I want to please join to send 100 less privileged children back to school and you can support with anything you have.
Send me DM if you want to support.
I'll like you to know that there are more that 13 million primary school age students out of school in Nigeria. You and I can make a difference.
Every child is your child.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigeria-got-talent-winner-amarachi-celebrates-her-birthday
This small girl that time
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2019
Okay. But I don't know her.

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ChristineC: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2019
Kudos
She was quite good.

I'm not sure this show is still on in naija tho.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2019
stubbornman:
Make I update my CV and attach small cover letter just in case she don pass 18....make I apply!!!

Can't you see? She now has three kids? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Criticaltemp: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2019
This girl don grow finish na... Weting remain? Olosho added to the street

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by NatureIsGod: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Bigflamie:
Igbo Amaka

10 Likes

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Esomchi800(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2019
Happy Birthday To me Abeg make una support me abeg

7 Likes

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Bigflamie:
Igbo Amaka

Mind yourself
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2019
So this girl still dey, she is all grown and uglier cry

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Junkie1: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
QUICK QUESTION SHE DON RIPE??

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Niyiboi: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
Bigflamie:
Igbo Amaka
Yoruba amaka lol

6 Likes

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Adeheb20(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
Pls Check my signature for you data, all network
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
FuckThaMod:
So this girl still dey, she is all grown and uglier cry

Lol
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Shey we no fit dey do Nigeria's got talent with d same publicity as big brother 9ja ...dat show useless to me m just saying angry

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2019
GISpro:
Okay. But I don't know her.

Who know u
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2019
martowskin1:

Who know u

Me.
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Amarachi celebrates birthday..

So...

Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Amarachi Nyanne Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2019
How old is she now... Asking for a friend

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Slams Her Colleagues Who Flaunt Cars And Houses On Social Media / Omotola Gets Christmas Gift From Scanfrost (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.