Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Python For Data Science | Data Science With Python - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Python For Data Science | Data Science With Python (219 Views)

Can I Study Nursing Science With D7 In Physics / Will I Be Accepted To Study Computer Science With This Result? / Can My Nephew Study Computer Science With This Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Python For Data Science | Data Science With Python by kdeven(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019
In this python for data science video, you will learn end to end on data science with python. So this python data science tutorial will help you learn various python concepts and machine learning algorithms to get you started in this technology.

Learn here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNdbcHECGN4

You can learn Data Science much faster than any other technology and this Python Data Science course helps you do just that. Data Science is one of the best technological advances that is finding increased applications for machine learning and in a lot of industry domains. We are offering the top Data Science tutorial to gain knowledge in Data Science. If you want to learn what is Data Science to become a Data Scientist then this Intellipaat Data Science tutorial is for you.

To know more about this technology in detail, go through this data science with python blog.

(1) (Reply)

How To Understand And Maximize The Power Of Your Thoughts / Why Close It? / Used Camon C8 For Sale In Ilesa, Osogbo, Esaoke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.