Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary (14525 Views)

Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Hon Wilson Dauyegha Calls For Calm From Followers After Meeting Chief Sylva / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Chinekepikin: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Bayelsa State House of Assembly member in a scuffle with APC State Chairman in Bayelsa State over mode of party gubernatorial primary.

Hon. Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha (Member Bayelsa State House of Assembly) was in a fierce fight with Hon. Jotham Amos (APC State Chairman) Bayelsa State Over Mode of Party Gubernatorial Primary.

The law maker got into an arguments with the chairman which lead to fight as Hon. Wilson called him stupid chairman.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/hon-wilson-ayakpo-dauyegha-scuffle-with_18.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Chinekepikin: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Omo see gobe, Watch Full Battle HERE

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
sad
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by mknigeriagreat: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Shameless thugs. Politicians are just agberos irrespecrive of their parties.

Abeg fellow guys if you need this machine contact me. It is an urgent distress sales. Pure Tokunbo. Click on my signature for it.....

1 Like

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by vandertommy: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nigeria! When are we going to learn?
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Eaglenimi: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Okey o
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Edo fight,Beyelsa fight,most states fight. Aso rock lies upon lies.. Senseless politicians everywhere..

4 Likes

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by thaoriginator: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
shocked I'm not surprised
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by lonelydora: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
They can do anything to protect their stomach
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Mdedadamo: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Violent party
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Cantonese: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Bayelsa State House of Assembly member in a scuffle with APC State Chairman in Bayelsa State over mode of party gubernatorial primary.

Hon. Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha (Member Bayelsa State House of Assembly) was in a fierce fight with Hon. Jotham Amos (APC State Chairman) Bayelsa State Over Mode of Party Gubernatorial Primary.

The law maker got into an arguments with the chairman which lead to fight as Hon. Wilson called him stupid chairman.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/hon-wilson-ayakpo-dauyegha-scuffle-with_18.html?m=1

Yeye people. Fighting over an election that they cannot win. All they want is to get into positions of sharing money.

1 Like

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Biritiko: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cantonese:

Yeye people. Fighting over an election that they cannot win. All they want is to get into positions of sharing money.
What do you mean they can not win?
Are you God?
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by JudasNaCarrot: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Are you God?
Nigerians.....they bring God into everything.

Na God dey rig elections?

Talk sensibly country man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by luvprince4real(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Apc has done more harm to Nigeria in 4 years more than pdp did in 16years.

Argue with ur keypad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Lugianostar(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
This is not meant to be in the first place

Conflict is inevitable in any sphere of endeavor but adopting a lasting solution to it's reoccurrence is key.

This is what actions will give you ( REACTION).

Naija una dey there

Oshokosho wetin dey sub
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Houseofglam7(f): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Yup,said it.
Mad people everywhere
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Biritiko: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Nigerians.....they bring God into everything.

Na God dey rig elections?

Talk sensibly country man.
Are you God ??
Simple question. And you’re blabbing like someone that was bitten by a snake
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Pavarottii(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
My governor made so much noise about this youths and about bringing den into d fold(kudos to him tho).. That the old men should take the back seat for the development of the state... Now the same youths are the ones doing this... If u guys see the amount of young guys coming out for governor ehn... Well Good luck Jonathan also said that chances should be given to the youths., I hope they don't fall his hand sha and behave like sensible people..

Me next four years I dey come out for LG chairman or state house of assembly.. Last last I must get special advicer... Make una dey pray for me... I don start to dey save. cool

Lol... Well na APC way...
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by garfield1: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavarottii:
My governor made so much noise about this youths and about bringing den into d fold(kudos to him tho).. That the old men should take the back seat for the development of the state... Now the same youths are the ones doing this... If u guys see the amount of young guys coming out for governor ehn... Well Good luck Jonathan also said that chances should be given to the youths., I hope they don't fall his hand sha and behave like sensible people..

Me next four years I dey come out for LG chairman or state house of assembly.. Last last I must get special advicer... Make una dey pray for me... I don start to dey save. cool

Lol... Well na APC way...
Sylva or heineken is the next governor
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Pavarottii(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

Sylva or heineken is the next governor
U didn't read d topic of this post or u don't know how to read? Can't u see a divided APC already? undecided... If they are not careful .. What happened in rivers state will happen to them... Can a house divided amongst itself stand?
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by GRACEGLORY: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Chinekepikin:

That's how it is when we have some narrow "minded" as leaders. Agbero fights to express themselves, same as our reps, and senators too, hence agbero must continue until we have/become leaders.
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by garfield1: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Pavarottii:

U didn't read d topic of this post or u don't know how to read? Can't u see a divided APC already? undecided... If they are not careful .. What happened in rivers state will happen to them... Can a house divided amongst itself stand?
Is it more divided than pdp where Dickson and gej are feuding
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Cantonese: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2019
Biritiko:

Are you God?

Q. Are you God?

A. No I am not God.

Q. What do you mean they cannot win?

A. Win means victory, succeed, gain, achieve, etc. Add "they cannot" to these words and conclude on your own.
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Biritiko: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cantonese:

Q. Are you God?

A. No I am not God.

Q. What do you mean they cannot win?

A. Win means victory, succeed, gain, achieve, etc. Add "they cannot" to these words and conclude on your own.
We shall see
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Cantonese: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Biritiko:
We shall see
Quote: We shall see
Reply: Where? Yenogoa or Port harcourt?
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by NnwachukuOkike: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
This Nigerian stupid leaders loyal to Fulani herdsmen terrorist. Look at them undecided

Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by Pavarottii(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
garfield1:

Is it more divided than pdp where Dickson and gej are feuding
And who told u that?
Re: Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary by ufuosman(m): 4:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Am not surprised, wen u hv cult men as leaders

(1) (Reply)

Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise / Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.