Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / . (4535 Views)

The Best Save In The History Of Football / Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Show Their Winning Medals At Sports Day In School / Why India Struggles At Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ugochosen: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Stan667:
I am interested stanleychidi667@gmail.com
Chat me up on whatsap to get the free copy of the book on 08108470181
Re: . by goalgetter01: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'm interested pls inbox me.. Olalekanadekunle77@gmail.com
Re: . by Ibrahimossni(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2019
adedokun888@gmail.com
Re: . by Etinosa1234: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2019
am interested Lawsonosazuwa@gmail.com
Re: . by ugochosen: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
WE WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CONTACT US VIA WHATSAP ON 08108470181 FOR THE FREE COPY. THOSE WHO OBTAINED THE FULL BOOK ARE ALREADY TESTIFYING, DONT BE TOO LATE
Re: . by arisman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Please kindly send to

senkendu@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: . by Chigorkizz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
Udehchigozie90@gmail.Com
Re: . by ugochosen: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2019
To get the promotional copy of this book change the below link from jiji_ng to jjiji 'dot' ng. Replace '_' with '.'
https://jiji_ng/awgu/books-and-games/become-a-god-at-sports-betting-deep-secrets-of-football-betting-d4DIfeHNZ8H8LNyvwgGtDDk1.html
Re: . by charleybam(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
I am interested too OP
Send me Charleywizzy7@gmail.com
Re: . by datatrader: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Send it to muyiwaoyedeji@gmail. com
Re: . by elysus: 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
bros am interested, send it here ikporutom44@gmail.com
Re: . by ugochosen: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
goalgetter01:
I'm interested pls inbox me.. Olalekanadekunle77@gmail.com
Chat ne up on whatsap
Re: . by ugochosen: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
elysus:
bros am interested, send it here ikporutom44@gmail.com
Chat me up on whatsap
Re: . by ugochosen: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
datatrader:
Send it to muyiwaoyedeji@gmail. com
Chat me up on whatsap
Re: . by ugochosen: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
charleybam:
I am interested too OP
Send me Charleywizzy7@gmail.com
Chat me up on whatsap
Re: . by Streetmade(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
ebuka.agulanna@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: . by fattprince(m): 12:09am On Jul 24, 2019
Tbusted:
Senior man am interested please send it to my mail tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com Thanks and god bless you
pls send a copy to my email too at sola after well so yahoo.com. thanks
Re: . by Melison(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2019
ugochosen:
My name is Joshua, I happen to be the CEO of buizsolution company and I and my team are here to positively alter the course of your life forever. The football betting world has been thrown into excitement since the discovery of deep secrets about football betting by a man simply known as "the master". The master is a philosopher, forex trader and sports analyst with years of experience. The master who happens to be a highly regarded mentor of mine by his deep knowledge and wisdom has documented deep secrets no one ever knew about football betting, his revelations has been making waves and taken the betting world by storm world wide. He outlines in his newly launched master class book "Mastery at soccer betting" that there are indeed secret principles and laws that influences the outcome of a football match. He revealed this principles and how to take advantage of them, he said it is his aim to offer not just skills in football betting but mastery. In one of his mind blowing revelations he revealed that predicting the actions of price in the forex market and predicting the result of a match are virtually the same and that both require thorough analysis to be accurate, he went on to reveal that just as there are candle stick patterns in forex there are also patterns known as form patterns that gives you an insight on the possible outcome of a football match. It was also revealed why the majority loose their bets endlessly, this is attributed to the fact that the majority has chosen to depend on luck rather than good prediction skills and ability. In his book he has offered deep knowledge and insights on how to attain not just skills but how to be a master in football betting and benefit from the constant losses of the majority. This mind blowing book consists of ten chapters, below are the contents:
Chapter 1: NATURE OF FOOTBALL BETTING: Learn and understand the true nature of football betting.
Chapter 2: FACTORS THAT INFLUENCES THE OUTCOME OF YOUR PREDICTIONS: Learn all the forces at play whenever you are predicting a match and understand the psychology behind your predictions
Chapter 3: HOW TO PREDICT A FOOTBALL MATCH: Learn deep secrets and principles of how to accurately predict a match.
Chapter 4: SEVEN FUNDAMENTAL FORM PATTERNS: Learn seven patterns within a team's form and the result they suggest
Chapter 5: HOW TO ANALYSE A FOOTBALL MATCH: Learn how to deduce the outcome of a match by cross referencing different datas
Chapter 6: THE DOUBLE CHANCE STRATEGY: Learn the power of a double chance.
Chapter 7: THE ULTIMATE BETTING STRATEGY; HOW TO PLACE ACCURATE BETS: Learn the perfect betting strategy to secure a100% wiin rate.
Chapter 8: HOW TO PREDICT BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (): Learn how to accurately predict both teams scoring in a match
Chapter 9: THE POWER OF A BET REVIEW: Learn the accuracy, going over your predictions offers
Chapter 10: WELCOME TO MASTERY: Learn how the mind of a master in football betting works
As the sole distributor of this book in Africa as a whole, I am one of the first people in the world to read this book and words can't express how exciting it was, chapters 2, ,3, 7 and 10 are my favorite chapters.Here are some mind blowing powerful quotes from the book:
"Uncertainty is the first error and mistake in any bet or prediction"
"Football betting is like walking on the edge of a sword, one slight misstep, you loose"
"If at all you loose a bet let it be due to unforeseen circumstances and not forseen circumstances, take note of these unforseen circumstances and never repeat the same mistake"
"Play your bet or prediction in your mind first and discover the mistakes. It is better to loose in your mind than in reality, this is the way of a master"
"Take note of every wrong prediction you ever make and the reasons behind your mistakes and never repeat that mistake, building your experience in the process, let your subconscious learn from your experience, once this is attained you are no longer a master but a god".- The master.
Below is also a tip of the secrets the book "MASTERY AT SOCCER BETTING" reveals
DID YOU KNOW
That there are three major factors to consider when predicting a football match.
That there is a pattern known as form patterns within a team's form that tells you the possible outcome of the next match.
That the last two league matches of a team are known as momentarily forms and suggests about 30% of the possible outcome of the next match.
That when a team has had 3 or 4 consecutive wins but had constant losses and draws before those wins, there is a 70% chance they will loose or draw their next match
That the head to head history has a strong influence on the result of w match
That a bet review wields a power of correction that filters every avoidable errors from your predictions, this is an important and final process to accurately predicting a football match.
All this and so much more will be learnt in the book "Mastery at Soccer betting". We are currently distributing a free copy of this book but its only a part copy. To get your free copy or original copy (full copy) send us a mail via buizsolutionz@gmail.com or call us on 09027379278. You can also contact us via whatsap on 08108470181.See you at the top!
Am interested please send it via email
carinze76@gmail.com
Re: . by Cuteboy(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Here is my mail

ambrosejd@gmail.com

Send me copy too
Re: . by skipppo90: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2019
am in olatayoopeyemi04@gmail.com
Re: . by Igahbarr: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
justice4naijapeople@gmail.com
Re: . by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2019
shittuabiola634@gmail.com
ugochosen:
My name is Joshua, I happen to be the CEO of buizsolution company and I and my team are here to positively alter the course of your life forever. The football betting world has been thrown into excitement since the discovery of deep secrets about football betting by a man simply known as "the master". The master is a philosopher, forex trader and sports analyst with years of experience. The master who happens to be a highly regarded mentor of mine by his deep knowledge and wisdom has documented deep secrets no one ever knew about football betting, his revelations has been making waves and taken the betting world by storm world wide. He outlines in his newly launched master class book "Mastery at soccer betting" that there are indeed secret principles and laws that influences the outcome of a football match. He revealed this principles and how to take advantage of them, he said it is his aim to offer not just skills in football betting but mastery. In one of his mind blowing revelations he revealed that predicting the actions of price in the forex market and predicting the result of a match are virtually the same and that both require thorough analysis to be accurate, he went on to reveal that just as there are candle stick patterns in forex there are also patterns known as form patterns that gives you an insight on the possible outcome of a football match. It was also revealed why the majority loose their bets endlessly, this is attributed to the fact that the majority has chosen to depend on luck rather than good prediction skills and ability. In his book he has offered deep knowledge and insights on how to attain not just skills but how to be a master in football betting and benefit from the constant losses of the majority. This mind blowing book consists of ten chapters, below are the contents:
Chapter 1: NATURE OF FOOTBALL BETTING: Learn and understand the true nature of football betting.
Chapter 2: FACTORS THAT INFLUENCES THE OUTCOME OF YOUR PREDICTIONS: Learn all the forces at play whenever you are predicting a match and understand the psychology behind your predictions
Chapter 3: HOW TO PREDICT A FOOTBALL MATCH: Learn deep secrets and principles of how to accurately predict a match.
Chapter 4: SEVEN FUNDAMENTAL FORM PATTERNS: Learn seven patterns within a team's form and the result they suggest
Chapter 5: HOW TO ANALYSE A FOOTBALL MATCH: Learn how to deduce the outcome of a match by cross referencing different datas
Chapter 7: THE ULTIMATE BETTING STRATEGY; HOW TO PLACE ACCURATE BETS: Learn the perfect betting strategy to secure a100% wiin rate.
Chapter 8: HOW TO PREDICT BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (): Learn how to accurately predict both teams scoring in a match
Chapter 9: THE POWER OF A BET REVIEW: Learn the accuracy, going over your predictions offers
Chapter 10: WELCOME TO MASTERY: Learn how the mind of a master in football betting works
As the sole distributor of this book in Africa as a whole, I am one of the first people in the world to read this book and words can't express how exciting it was, chapters 2, ,3, 7 and 10 are my favorite chapters.Here are some mind blowing powerful quotes from the book:
"Football betting is like walking on the edge of a sword, one slight misstep, you loose"
"If at all you loose a bet let it be due to unforeseen circumstances and not forseen circumstances, take note of these unforseen circumstances and never repeat the same mistake"
"Play your bet or prediction in your mind first and discover the mistakes. It is better to loose in your mind than in reality, this is the way of a master"
"Take note of every wrong prediction you ever make and the reasons behind your mistakes and never repeat that mistake, building your experience in the process, let your subconscious learn from your experience, once this is attained you are no longer a master but a god".- The master.
DID YOU KNOW
That there are three major factors to consider when predicting a football match.
That there is a pattern known as form patterns within a team's form that tells you the possible outcome of the next match.
That the last two league matches of a team are known as momentarily forms and suggests about 30% of the possible outcome of the next match.
That when a team has had 3 or 4 consecutive wins but had constant losses and draws before those wins, there is a 70% chance they will loose or draw their next match
That a bet review wields a power of correction that filters every avoidable errors from your predictions, this is an important and final process to accurately predicting a football match.
All this and so much more will be learnt in the book "Mastery at Soccer betting". We are currently distributing a free copy of this book but its only a part copy. To get your free copy or original copy (full copy) send us a mail via buizsolutionz@gmail.com or call us on 09027379278. You can also contact us via whatsap on 08108470181.See you at the top!
Re: . by Ogakaycce(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
dkelechi780@gmail.com

DID YOU KNOW
All this and so much more will be learnt in the book "Mastery at Soccer betting". We are currently distributing a free copy of this book but its only a part copy. To get your free copy or original copy (full copy) send us a mail via buizsolutionz@gmail.com or call us on 09027379278. You can also contact us via whatsap on 08108470181.See you at the top.
dkelechi780@gmail.com
Re: . by ugochosen: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
GET THE FULL BOOK, MASTERY AT SOCCER BETTING AT A PROMO PRICE OF JUST #1000
Re: . by adexiology(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
ugochosen:
GET THE FULL BOOK, MASTERY AT SOCCER BETTING AT A PROMO PRICE OF JUST #1000
Bro i dont have whatsapp but here is my email, i will be waiting for your response. kareemadewalerasaq@gmail.com
Re: . by Oluwadare316(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
I'm interested
abdullateeftope1000@gmail.com
Re: . by Gisybank(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
pls send gisyclinton@gmail.com
Re: . by Timagex(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2019
@adekolataiwo4@gmail.com smiley
Re: . by nihaalxx: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Bro I am interested
nihalkiran007@gmail.com
Re: . by Takeit2017(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2020
Yungblex@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spain Vs Honduras Live (2 - 0) On 21st June 2010 / How Often Do You Watch Nigeria Premier League? / Enyeama's Future To Be Decided By NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.