Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (1528 Views)

4 Extremely Useful Android Apps You Can't Find On The Playstore / My Infinix Note 2 Bluetooth, Wi-fi And Hotspot Stopped Turning On. / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by 21cents: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: . by Aidejay(m): 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Try coldspot
Re: . by Mike23r: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2019
21cents:
Good day. please I just bought a tecno pouvoir 2 but I've been unable to connect with my laptop via hotspot. the hotspot is discoverable by my other used tecno but can't be detected by the lappy. pls has anyone faced this issue and how he/sh
e went about it..

just look for the network driver...if it HP..go to hp site ,put ur serial number,download the netwrok driver and install....or reset am
Re: . by 21cents: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Mike23r:

just look for the network driver...if it HP..go to hp site ,put ur serial number,download the netwrok driver and install....or reset am
thank you for responding bruh.. but is it the phone driver I'll download or??
Re: . by 21cents: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2019
Aidejay:
Try coldspot
pls can you be serious @beg? why bother commenting when you have nothing serious to help me with.
Re: . by ojotobiloba1: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2019
21cents:
Good day. please I just bought a tecno pouvoir 2 but I've been unable to connect with my laptop via hotspot. the hotspot is discoverable by my other used tecno but can't be detected by the lappy. pls has anyone faced this issue and how he/she went about it..
Facing same issue.... It can't be connected to my infinix note 3 but its is discoverable with other phone
Re: . by DlawTECHY(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2019
It's a transsion bug
Had same issues with my tecno pouvoir 2 pro... Before I gave it out
Re: . by Itzneowizy(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2019
21cents:
Good day. please I just bought a tecno pouvoir 2 but I've been unable to connect with my laptop via hotspot. the hotspot is discoverable by my other used tecno but can't be detected by the lappy. pls has anyone faced this issue and how he/she went about it..
Go to your hotspot settings and toggle the 2.4 and 5.0ghz frequency AP band....your pC will discover the hotspot
Re: . by hakinze00(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
I had same problem some years ago and I notice it was because my laptop WiFi was switched off, put in the name of ur lappy on google and how to switch on the wifi. something little like that might be all u need to make it work
Re: . by Youngsenate1993(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ok
Re: . by Mike23r: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
if u lappy is hp,go to hp website and look for drivers,put ur serial number..then download netowek driver.....or downlaod driver talwnt exe,install on ur lappy,den use usb tethering to connect and scan and update metwork driver drom dre
Re: . by scarycuteface(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
21cents:
check if your data saver is on try to turn it off then retry it. in other way you can get a solution drivers pack drive your laptop. it might no be an issues from the phone
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 28, 2020
21cents:

Bros

Gud morning

I think my window 10 is expired.. Gradually gradually I can't click on start button or type in the search button..

How can I update without Payment..

Pls respond
Re: . by 21cents: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Bros

Gud morning

I think my window 10 is expired.. Gradually gradually I can't click on start button or type in the search button..

How can I update without Payment..

Pls respond
is the windows activated?
I think you need to post your PC problem to the computer/phones section so they can render you some help. cos I don't know much about PC troubleshooting
Re: . by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 28, 2020
21cents:
is the windows activated?
I think you need to post your PC problem to the computer/phones section so they can render you some help. cos I don't know much about PC troubleshooting

Ok boss

U posted about getinfopc for softwares

I downloaded corel draw and tutorial installation

It worked well

Pls can I download Adobe photoshop and Adobe illustrator for free too.. Just like I downloaded corel draw??

Pls reply
Re: . by 21cents: 6:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Ok boss

U posted about getinfopc for softwares

I downloaded corel draw and tutorial installation

It worked well

Pls can I download Adobe photoshop and Adobe illustrator for free too.. Just like I downloaded corel draw??

Pls reply

sure. I downloaded Photoshop, Cinema 4D, and blender from there. all full versions.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2020
21cents:
sure. I downloaded Photoshop, Cinema 4D, and blender from there. all full versions.

Ok thanks

Where CAn I get tutorials on learning design with photoshop, illustratlor and so on..

I need video tutorials
Re: . by 21cents: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Pimpmaride:

Ok thanks

Where CAn I get tutorials on learning design with photoshop, illustratlor and so on..

I need video tutorials
search YouTube and download them with vidmate.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help With A Budget Snapdragon Device / Help Pple / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.