Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Settled - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Settled (1766 Views)

Settled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settled by Ysakaws1: 2:56am On Jul 22, 2019
Settled
Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 3:03am On Jul 22, 2019
So actually, I told my brother about Fiverr, and he was interested, so I decided to help him get an account. Just for sales to quickly come in. So I saw uchnino post on nairaland that he wants to sell his Fiverr account. It is a NO LEVEL account, so we bargained 5k. So I told my bro and he transferred the 5k to Uchnino Jakes. Uchnino Jakes confirmed he saw the money the next morning, and I noticed from that moment, the communication was no longer smooth. He read two different messages I sent without replying. I called and he gave some stories.

Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 3:11am On Jul 22, 2019
After some calls the next day, the stupid guy decided to send me a fake password. Before I forget to mention, prior to that, I called to ask for the account password, and he told me to wait until in the night when he gets home. Why? The idiot claimed he doesn’t know his password offhand, and that he saved it in his mail, so he has to check. I then told him the password he gave me is wrong, and he acted surprised. Don’t worry, it is a small problem with easy solution. So I requested for his email, so I can click on forgot password for him to change his password to something new. He gave me his email, I did it, and he was sent a mail for him to set a new password. I told him this, and it became difficult to reply my message (check the timeline in the screenshot). He later claimed he had reset his password and sent me another fake password. SUCH AN IDIOT!

Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 3:19am On Jul 22, 2019
Since then, to communicate with this scammer became difficult. He stopped picking my calls. There were a number of times he would switch off immediately he sees my call. He told me a lie of an ignoramus - about his friend changing his password. Even if your friend changes your password, how come you could not still set a new password withe change password request sent to your mail. He must have thought I’m as diminutive in intellect as he is. I must also inform that he promised to refund. SUCH A CALCULATIVE AND STRATEGIC SCAMMER! ALL THESE WERE DONE TO GIVE ME THE IMPRESSION THAT HE IS NOT A SCAMMER.

1 Share

Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 3:26am On Jul 22, 2019
As usual, my messages get delivered, read, but no response. Also, my calls don’t get picked anymore. As seen in the screenshot, “I will refund it as soon as possible” is the last message I got from this con artist (both message and call) @uchnino, and that message was sent to me July 4. I have called countless of times. Apparently, he stopped putting the number (sim) I have in his phone for some time. I tried calling him several times since then. It was always switched off.

Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 3:29am On Jul 22, 2019
Like I said, he took his sim away for some time. A particular moment, I was lucky to reach him (only God knows why he put his sim that particular period). He picked and when he heard it was me, he cut immediately and switched off. Since then, it became impossible to reach him. And guess what?? THE BASTARD HAS BLOCKED ME ON WHATSAPP!

Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 3:40am On Jul 22, 2019
This is what his social media accounts look like. BEWARE! UCHNINO JAKES is a thief!

@uchnino, though I have forgiven you oh, but don’t let me ever smell you in this Lagos, not to talk of see. I will make sure you spend few days in a police station or barracks. Not to get back the 5k, but just to teach you lesson to build a good reputation for yourself and be contented with what is in your pocket.

Re: Settled by yehmy(m): 5:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Please paste his phone number too along side his account details

Cc Tabbaz scam alert needs to be updated

2 Likes

Re: Settled by oduz: 6:27am On Jul 22, 2019
Sorry about your predicament, ....

IF you care you may report this at the nearest Police Station ....

He will be arrested whenever he wants to operate on that account, or any other account with his BVN number .... cool
Re: Settled by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Thanks for letting us know
Re: Settled by happybee: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Inside life...

Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2019
yehmy:
Please paste his phone number too along side his account details

Cc Tabbaz scam alert needs to be updated
Thanks, I will modify and add his phone number. This is the number anyway: 08164277071
Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2019
oduz:
Sorry about your predicament, ....

IF you care you may report this at the nearest Police Station ....

He will be arrested whenever he wants to operate on that account, or any other account with his BVN number .... cool
Nigerian police It can’t be a smooth experience. I have reported to karma tho.
Re: Settled by lanreabbey(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2019
There are ways you can track his location once you have his email especially gmail. If he uses a smartphone
Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2019
lanreabbey:
There are ways you can track his location once you have his email especially gmail. If he uses a smartphone
Do you know of any stress-free way??
Re: Settled by respect80(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2019
Ysakaws1:
So since June 29, this thief, uchnino (HIS PICTURES ARE BELOW) sold a Fiverr account to me, which he has no access to. I decided to be calm since then, and now, I am fed up, and I have decided to let the money and the issue slide. However, it won’t be fair if I don’t tell others, so no one ever falls for his scam in the future. Uchnino Jakes Ogbonna is a THIEF and a SCAMMER, but it is more painful he is a broke thief, who does cheap scam.

UCHNINO DETAILS:
Full name: Uchnino Jakes Ogbonna
Account details: ZENITH BANK 2179120110
Phone number: 08164277071

I will explain my encounter with @uchnino through SOME SCREENSHOTS BELOW, but firstly, I want you guys to see the face of the THIEF/SCAMMER, so even if he changes his name, you can identify that you are about to be scammed by seeing his face.

Sorry bro. That's the kind of society we live in.
Have had about 5 of similar experiences with online biz. When it comes to online biz, the moment you send me any account details with an igbo or yoruba name or if I notice any non Nigerian names in between, I will just quit dat transaction.
On 3 occasions, it was an igbo name, one with a yoruba and the 5th one was a foreigner who claimed he's resident in Albania.
So I quitted all this Facebook and whatsapp chat online biz tey tey
Re: Settled by Ysakaws1: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2019
respect80:

Sorry bro. That's the kind of society we live in.
Have had about 5 of similar experiences with online biz. When it comes to online biz, the moment you send me any account details with an igbo or yoruba name or if I notice any non Nigerian names in between, I will just quit dat transaction.
On 3 occasions, it was an igbo name, one with a yoruba and the 5th one was a foreigner who claimed he's resident in Albania.
So I quitted all this Facebook and whatsapp chat online biz tey tey
Let’s avoid stereotyping! It could have been any tribe. I only wish Nigerians one day become considerate and stop being selfish.

1 Like

Re: Settled by respect80(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Ysakaws1:

Let’s avoid stereotyping! It could have been any tribe. I only wish Nigerians one day become considerate and stop being selfish.

My brother, it's not about stereotyping, if you check through my profile, you will definitely know that I'm not one of those tribal bigots on NL but I'm just fed up with how peculiar the problem is with the igbos and yoruba tribes especially with the experience I've had, and I can't help but steer clear from doing online biz with random people from this tribes.
I say this because some of them see this untrustworthy act as being smart and even rely on it as a source of income.
I say it with no apologies, I will never engage in any Facebook or whatsapp chat online biz with any igbo or yoruba person because the chances that you would be scammed is as high as 95%.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Wow what a story! God pls protect us from this hungry fraudster.
Re: Settled by hahn(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Ysakaws1:

Nigerian police It can’t be a smooth experience. I have reported to karma tho.

What about the soldiers you reported to? Have they been able to do anything about him?
Re: Settled by SocialJustice: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
Ysakaws1:
This is what his social media accounts look like. BEWARE! UCHNINO JAKES is a thief!

@uchnino, though I have forgiven you oh, but don’t let me ever smell you in this Lagos, not to talk of see. I will make sure you spend few days in a police station or barracks. Not to get back the 5k, but just to teach you lesson to build a good reputation for yourself and be contented with what is in your pocket.
The CBN has set a mechanism for you to get your money back. Please Google it, I saw the post on twitter. There is a zenth bank email you send your complaint to and CC CBN. Your money will be refunded.
Re: Settled by uchnino: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Do you know I’m just seeing this after so many years. This is how Nigerians act!! I told him I was having issues with my bank and transfer couldn’t go through. Immediately the transfer started going I sent him his money back. But this guy already came on here to spoil my name and type a lot of nonsense. After I sent him the money he didn’t bother to even delete the post he just left it here to tarnish my image. He only wrote “SETTLED”. Why not delete this rubbish since you lack patience and you act like a child! This is a stain on my name delete it fast.
Re: Settled by uchnino: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ysakaws1:

Hello Mr. But I sent you your money back after my issue with the bank. Why didn’t you see it fit to delete this post after so many years and you just plastered my face all over this place because you lack patience!! Kindly delete this post now or face legal action from me. This is no joke!

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel 3xl / Considerable Hp Core I3@75k / Mtn Zain Glo Etisalat Cheats/settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.