Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance (877 Views)

OMG, I Really Need Your Help / Good Wordpress Developer / WORK ABROAD: Relocation Assistance/work Visas Available For Qualified Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by Temian1: 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
I want to display a list of post like nairaland frontend on WordPress on a different page , please I need help with the code and CSS style please and please
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by Temian1: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
Please I still need help
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by stanliwise(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
Temian1:
Please I still need help
You may not understand the complexity of it, get someone to it for you but if you must do it yourself. Then the wordpress post api will be a way out.
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by codemaniacs: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
zz
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by webapi: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2019
Temian1:
Please I still need help
You can use the plugin to display lists of posts on a page Display Posts – Easy lists, grids, navigation, and more You can paste this shortcode in any page you want [display-posts]
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by tollyboy5(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Temian1:
I want to display a list of post like nairaland frontend on WordPress on a different page , please I need help with the code and CSS style please and please
are you writing custom design because what you required dont need coding since you are using wordpress. you just need to use the dash board settings to display latest post on another page instead of home page
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by Temian1: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
codemaniacs:

create a page template
Add the wordpress posts loop to get posts
add css
go to pages then choose the page template, leave the content area empty, you can add a title to the page
then publish.
thanks for this
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by Temian1: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
webapi:

You can use the plugin to display lists of posts on a page Display Posts – Easy lists, grids, navigation, and more You can paste this shortcode in any page you want [display-posts]
I don't really wanna rely on plugins I want to know how to do it but thanks
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by stanliwise(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Temian1:
I don't really wanna rely on plugins I want to know how to do it but thanks
Bro this you're asking for is part of theme and plugins manipulationsz you must have the idea of how to make or create it.
Re: Wordpress Developer I Need Your Assistance by Airline(m): 6:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Write a custom query on the page where you want to display the post to query as many as possible post there.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Visual Basic Studio 2005 With Msdn(complete Cd) / Micro-credit Php Application With Accounting Feature / Convert Your Web Applications To Android Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.