Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Billion Capture+ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Billion Capture+ (1598 Views)

Night Curfew Street Capture With my Infinix Note 7 / Mosquito Capture With Infinix S4 / How To Capture, Edit And Post 3D Photos On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 6:14am On Jul 25, 2019
This is a quick unboxing of the Billion Capture+ 3GB/32GB variant

You can find the full spec sheet on gsmarena but here's what I know:

OS 7.1 (which feels pretty much like stock android than a customized OS, not much bloatwares)

It has 3GBs of RAM (the RAM performs well, multitasking between apps was smooth and lag-free, I had about 7 & above running in background but most of them were not heavy apps sha)

32GB internal storage (24GB or so available, the rest is for app storage partition; system partition)

Snapdragon 625, 2.0GHz processor speed and Adreno 506 GPU (I didn't put any games on it yet but I know it should be able to play most HD games and even IF some lags, it will only require settings tweak to make them run fast by reducing graphics and etc.)

Dual nano/SD card tray (strong iron type not plastic)

It has a USB type-C port with also a 3.mm audio jack (which is rare with some USB type-C device out there, like my Le Leeco x526 embarassed )

The speaker is placed at the bottom and gives good sound, but the earpiece sound is quite impressive (it doesn't come with an earpiece o)

It has a 1080x1920 resolution display with 403 dpi (I must say here that the display really got me cos it looks very sharp, colours are bright and vibrant, it's simply a beauty to behold)

Also with 5.5 inches display you get to have a great browsing and gaming experience for the lovers of 5.5" screen and above (like me, LOL)

It has a great body body, feels premium, looks premium...worth the buck (but guess what it's cheaper than your average must-not-be-named devices out there flooding Nigerian markets, anyhoo not my 'konsain' cos I don't buy them)

It has a dual camera at the back, placed at the top left edge (13MP)
and an 8MP front facing camera.
Here's the gist of how it performed, the back camera did really well indoors by showing exact room lighting, it also has a quick autofocus that got me saying WOW repeatedly (I'm not saying it's the best camera o but it does really well, and trust me it will make you say WOW too)
While the front facing camera does well too, it just doesn't compare to the back. i might need to take picture samples and compare later with my Le Leeco 2 (x526) (why that? it's what I have close to me for now, I might add others sha if I see)

Moving on the 3500mah is very good, had me going close to 15 mins before it dropped 1% from 100, yeah it's new buh you can't deny it's okay for such unknown brand (Billion)

What else sef? Hmmmmmmmmm...lemme just conclude here that if you have been contemplating to buy the device, just do yourself a favour by calling nenergy today for a superfast delivery of one (and if you're in Lagos then you're in luck). For those who haven't seen or heard about it before, well you just did.

It's not my personal copy but drop me comments on what else you would like to know and I will see if we can work things out.

Posted on behalf of nenergy (my one and only super jumia agent cool )
I remain Da Seeker...bye

2 Likes

Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Pictures

Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 6:18am On Jul 25, 2019
CPU-Z

Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2019

Re: Billion Capture+ by Mckandre(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2019
Atleast this one is better than tecno nd Infinix put together. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Billion Capture+ by nenergy(m): 6:23am On Jul 25, 2019
This is brilliant. Well written. You should do this more often

1 Like

Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Mckandre:
Atleast this one is better than tecno nd Infinix put together. cheesy

LOL...me.I no talk o grin
Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2019
nenergy:

Na side fun jhare, man gatta hustle embarassed
Re: Billion Capture+ by bobo65(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2019
nenergy:

Yeah the guy is good

1 Like

Re: Billion Capture+ by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2019
Billion is not an unknown brand ooo...it is owned by flipkart(India's biggest online shopping app) ...
I can remember it giving mi a1 for good run then..
Btw...you didn't tell us how much you bought it

1 Like

Re: Billion Capture+ by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Android 7.1 and all at big big bezels in 2019? I can understand why it is cheap. This phone is old school, that doesn't mean it's not well built though.

2 Likes

Re: Billion Capture+ by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2019
greenhulk:
Android 7.1 and all at big big bezels in 2019? I can understand why it is cheap
its a 2017 phone

1 Like

Re: Billion Capture+ by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
its a 2017 phone

That is why u are able to get it cheap. It probably would never receive a software update and the design is so outdated . Around 27k on jumia, very good for a phone with such specs. Love that it has a 1080p display (infinix are still using 720p display in their new s4 and want me to pay 65k for that nonesense).

1 Like

Re: Billion Capture+ by Horiolah(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
How much is it?? Ryfoz
Re: Billion Capture+ by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
greenhulk:

That is why u are able to get it cheap. It probably would never receive a software update and the design is so outdated
yea
Re: Billion Capture+ by MrBONE2(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2019
ryfoz:

LOL...me.I no talk o grin

From the specs i can say the phone is Twin Brother of XIAOMI MI A1 but cost about 71dollars on Aliexpress store AND very good postive users reviews,please is it available on JUMAI NIGERIA.
Re: Billion Capture+ by sammyranking(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2019
A good write up @ryfoz but the design is a little bit old fashioned but the processor is something outstanding compared to craps infinix and tecno are giving us for huge amount of money.
Re: Billion Capture+ by kemshade: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2019
ryfoz:
This is a quick unboxing of the Billion Capture+ 3GB/32GB variant

You can find the full spec sheet on gsmarena but here's what I know:

OS 7.1 (which feels pretty much like stock android than a customized OS, not much bloatwares)

It has 3GBs of RAM (the RAM performs well, multitasking between apps was smooth and lag-free, I had about 7 & above running in background but most of them were not heavy apps sha)

32GB internal storage (24GB or so available, the rest is for app storage partition; system partition)

Snapdragon 625, 2.0GHz processor speed and Adreno 506 GPU (I didn't put any games on it yet but I know it should be able to play most HD games and even IF some lags, it will only require settings tweak to make them run fast by reducing graphics and etc.)

Dual nano/SD card tray (strong iron type not plastic)

It has a USB type-C port with also a 3.mm audio jack (which is rare with some USB type-C device out there, like my Le Leeco x526 embarassed )

The speaker is placed at the bottom and gives good sound, but the earpiece sound is quite impressive (it doesn't come with an earpiece o)

It has a 1080x1920 resolution display with 403 dpi (I must say here that the display really got me cos it looks very sharp, colours are bright and vibrant, it's simply a beauty to behold)

Also with 5.5 inches display you get to have a great browsing and gaming experience for the lovers of 5.5" screen and above (like me, LOL)

It has a great body body, feels premium, looks premium...worth the buck (but guess what it's cheaper than your average must-not-be-named devices out there flooding Nigerian markets, anyhoo not my 'konsain' cos I don't buy them)

It has a dual camera at the back, placed at the top left edge (13MP)
and an 8MP front facing camera.
Here's the gist of how it performed, the back camera did really well indoors by showing exact room lighting, it also has a quick autofocus that got me saying WOW repeatedly (I'm not saying it's the best camera o but it does really well, and trust me it will make you say WOW too)
While the front facing camera does well too, it just doesn't compare to the back. i might need to take picture samples and compare later with my Le Leeco 2 (x526) (why that? it's what I have close to me for now, I might add others sha if I see)

Moving on the 3500mah is very good, had me going close to 15 mins before it dropped 1% from 100, yeah it's new buh you can't deny it's okay for such unknown brand (Billion)

What else sef? Hmmmmmmmmm...lemme just conclude here that if you have been contemplating to buy the device, just do yourself a favour by calling nenergy today for a superfast delivery of one (and if you're in Lagos then you're in luck). For those who haven't seen or heard about it before, well you just did.

It's not my personal copy but drop me comments on what else you would like to know and I will see if we can work things out.

Posted on behalf of nenergy (my one and only super jumia agent cool )
I remain Da Seeker...bye
have you upgraded to Android 8
Re: Billion Capture+ by nenergy(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
kemshade:
The update is available but it's nit downloading on mobile data and WiFi. Any solution?
Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2019
kemshade:

Nope, running the 7.1
Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 9:21am On Jul 27, 2019
nenergy:

The update is available but it's nit downloading on mobile data and WiFi. Any solution?

Bring it..we go do ahm grin
Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2019
sammyranking:
A good write up @ryfoz but the design is a little bit old fashioned but the processor is something outstanding compared to craps infinix and tecno are giving us for huge amount of money.

Hmmm...design doesn't make apps run well na, na engine be koko
Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2019
MrBONE2:

From the specs i can say the phone is Twin Brother of XIAOMI MI A1 but cost about 71dollars on Aliexpress store AND very good postive users reviews,please is it available on JUMAI NIGERIA.

Yeah, talk.to Nenergy

1 Like

Re: Billion Capture+ by kemshade: 4:21am On Jul 28, 2019
ryfoz:

Nope, running the 7.1
ok
Re: Billion Capture+ by ryfoz(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Horiolah:
How much is it??
Ryfoz

29k on Jumia
27k from Nenergy (Lagos pickup)

2 Likes

Re: Billion Capture+ by kemshade: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
who has link to gcam
Re: Billion Capture+ by nenergy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
MrBONE2:

Yes, call or Whatsapp. My number is on my profile.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make ₦250k Every Month Repairing iPhones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Camera Review After 1 Month Of Use / Is TECNO And SONY Collaborating To Release A New Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.