Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Course Mate Is Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Course Mate Is Missing (1271 Views)

Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State. / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Course Mate Is Missing by Lilymax(f): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2019
This is Mbashinya Emmanuel, a recent graduate of the department of mass communication, Benue state university. He went missing over a week ago in Makurdi, Benue state and his phone has been switched off since then. We thought that he went home (to his village) at first, but he has not been seen at home, neither has he been seen in school.
He is tall, and dark in complexion. He speaks fluent English and tiv languages. Anyone with any information concerning him should please call this numbers.
Thank you.
Mods, please help me move it to the right section.

Re: My Course Mate Is Missing by Homeboiy: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2019
coolBy
Re: My Course Mate Is Missing by gunpoint(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2020
Lilymax:
This is Mbashinya Emmanuel, a recent graduate of the department of mass communication, Benue state university. He went missing over a week ago in Makurdi, Benue state and his phone has been switched off since then. We thought that he went home (to his village) at first, but he has not been seen at home, neither has he been seen in school.
He is tall, and dark in complexion. He speaks fluent English and tiv languages. Anyone with any information concerning him should please call this numbers.
Thank you.
Mods, please help me move it to the right section.
Was he ever found?
Re: My Course Mate Is Missing by Lilymax(f): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2020
gunpoint:

Was he ever found?
No.
Re: My Course Mate Is Missing by Neddstark: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Lilymax:

No.

Jesus. This is so sad
Re: My Course Mate Is Missing by gunpoint(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Lilymax:

No.
Awww...
Sorry to hear that dear
Re: My Course Mate Is Missing by Rawhumper(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
He is not dead believe me he has Gone to Look for greener pastures somewhere just pray he Succeeds.

Trust me thats what most Guys do,he will show up years later or make contact when he has settled down.

quote author=Lilymax post=80674663]This is Mbashinya Emmanuel, a recent graduate of the department of mass communication, Benue state university. He went missing over a week ago in Makurdi, Benue state and his phone has been switched off since then. We thought that he went home (to his village) at first, but he has not been seen at home, neither has he been seen in school.
Thank you.
Mods, please help me move it to the right section.[/quote]
Re: My Course Mate Is Missing by Zimri(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2020
Lilymax:

No.

Even till today?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped By Cultist "Federal University Of Oye Ekiti Undergraduate" / Graphic Photos Of Final Year Student Shot Dead During Carnival / Couple Get Married With Pictures Of People Placed On Various Chair As Attendees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.