Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While Having Having Sex With Gedoni Again - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While Having Having Sex With Gedoni Again (752 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While Having Having Sex With Gedoni Again by made4naijamusic: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Khafi and Gedoni took away the stress of escaping being nominated for eviction by having sex and this time it was quite sensual as Khafi was heard moaning.

This is coming after a video of Gedoni saying that he sometimes deliberately put Kiwi fruit in his mouth to make Khafi stay off him since she is allergic to it, surfaced. Here is a video which captured the moment the couple engaged in another round of sex with Khafi moaning.

Here are reactions from Nigerians and watch video below;

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-khafi-and-gedoni-seen-having-sex-again-for-the-fourth-time/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While Having Having Sex With Gedoni Again by made4naijamusic: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
cheesy

Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While Having Having Sex With Gedoni Again by Alphafeezay(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Call me names but what exactly is BBNaija promoting?
Re: Nigerians React As Khafi Moans While Having Having Sex With Gedoni Again by made4naijamusic: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nigerians React As Mercy Exposes Underpants, Chide Tacha / My Trend TV Is Showing No Signal Pls I Need Help / His Dark Material 2019 Series Season One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.