Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ipob. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ipob. (186 Views)

IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo / Soldiers Foiled IPOB Militants Attack, Seize Vehicles / Rivers Police Command Denies Killing Four Wounded IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipob. by Robgeo1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
Independent people of Biafra.
It is a pitiable pisma pisma that a country as blessed like Nigeria is still not united. Ipob is an unanimous unbiased non militant solution that Nnamdi Kanu is presenting to people and well wishers in the east. War and rancorous incursion will not lead us any where. Rather it will torpedoe our main intention to create a country where man is not marginalised by another. We see that In Nigeria of today that is not the destination of our democracy, sad to say and I must say this: our democracy has become a vehicle of self promulgation and protection and at the same time relegating the other man as a 2nd and 3rd class citizen. This demonic destruction incurs dastard.regrets. Nnamdi kanu has witnessed and is a living witness to civil war and it's disastrous outcomes that is why he I believe is not towing nigeria but educating biafrans both within and in the diaspora on the evils that our meticulous and wonderful Odumegwu Ojukwu's short sightedness caused when he without shear indepth education of his followers jumped to actualize his dream of biafra. One may say why call Ojukwu short sighted! That may sound sacrilegious. I tell u He was a trained sandhurst army graduate. What Im saying is if your people are not trained and your vision properly communicated when you set out there will be anarchism as the weight of confusion due to ignorance sets in and the leader will be the scapegoat. This is why I insinuate he was shortsighted! This Nnamdi kanu is aware of and does not want to use civil war as no country survives a civil war two times rather he being an aristocrat He avoids flash points with even his supporters and townsmen. I will give you more update. You can also call me on 08140119055 or+2348140119055.

Re: Ipob. by Robgeo1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Misplaced Priorities / Bandits Kill Palace Guard, Abduct District Head’s Brother In Sokoto / Man Bags 2-year Imprisonment For Kidnapping 2-year-old Baby In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.