Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Why Is It That...... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Is It That...... (472 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That...... by mafiano1986: 2:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Why is it that when you spray whiskey in our local mongrel's face, they become very hyper and agressive but when you spray it on the faces of foreign dogs it does not affect them?

Does anyone know why? I really don't get it, why weren't it affect foreign dogs?
Re: Why Is It That...... by space9880: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2019
mafiano1986:
Why is it that when you spray whiskey in our local mongrel's face, they become very hyper and agressive but when you spray it on the faces of foreign dogs it does not affect them?

Does anyone know why? I really don't get it, why weren't it affect foreign dogs?
I've not tried it
Re: Why Is It That...... by IamAnderson(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
why are you spraying whiskey on dog's faces

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That...... by mafiano1986: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
IamAnderson:
why are you spraying whiskey on dog's faces
I did not, not recently but way back, when I was a kid, we used to spray whiskey in our dogs face so that it will enter the eyes and nose to heighten the senses and make them more active at night, we had 2 dogs then, a local breed and an Alsatian mixed breed, it affects the local breed but it did not affect the Alsatian mixed breed, so we stoped doing it to the mixed breed and only did it to the local breed, he would be completely hyper, roaming around and barking aggressively when he hears or sees the slightest thing.
Re: Why Is It That...... by KingStefan(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2019
That's cruel.
mafiano1986:

I did not, not recently but way back, when I was a kid, we used to spray whiskey in our dogs face so that it will enter the eyes and nose to heighten the senses and make them more active at night, we had 2 dogs then, a local breed and an Alsatian mixed breed, it affects the local breed but it did not affect the Alsatian mixed breed, so we stoped doing it to the mixed breed and only did it to the local breed, he would be completely hyper, roaming around and barking aggressively when he hears or sees the slightest thing.

(1) (Reply)

Stud Service / Cheapest Purest Giant Caucasian Puppies On NL / Petkrib App Is LIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.