Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Vtu Api - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Vtu Api (1426 Views)

Best Recharge VTU Api For Mobile App / Recommend Good Vtu API For Me / Please Help Me With VTU API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vtu Api by dyweb(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Anyone know where I can get a direct source for airtime, data, cable vtu api and not the regular reseller apis? Thanks
Re: Vtu Api by aikfrank(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2019
Rave
Re: Vtu Api by talk2hb1(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2019
dyweb:
Anyone know where I can get a direct source for airtime, data, cable vtu api and not the regular reseller apis? Thanks
At Least you should have like a million naira for each of the network, and be ready to do a lot of leg work to do business with the telecos.
Re: Vtu Api by olalekeadeola(f): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
True talk

talk2hb1:

At Least you should have like a million naira for each of the network, and be ready to do a lot of leg work to do business with the telecos.
Re: Vtu Api by Viraltrends123: 2:20am On Dec 28, 2022
talk2hb1:

Hi, can you say more about this please

(1) (Reply)

Any Programmers Wanting To Make Some Money? / [Beginner Question] Where can I learn how to program In Abia State? / Top Influencing App Development Cost Factors-[2020 Updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.