Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks (3754 Views)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / See How To Make An Easy And Delicious Fried Rice Meal (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello cool cool cool cool. How are you today? I hope your day is going fine. My prayer is that the rest of the week will be fruitful for you in Jesus name. Amen. 2019 will be a year of restoration for all of us. Amen. All what we have lost will be replaced in a divine manner. Amen. We shall enjoy the rewards of the work of our hands. Amen. Thank you, lord.

My name is Itunuoluwa. I am now based in Ikorodu, Lagos State. I love making Cupcakes and Cakes. It is my passion to make Cupcakes and Cakes for your consumption. My Cupcakes are made with good quality flour and natural flavours. My Cupcakes have a low sugar content and clients have always praised me for that fact. When I am making Cupcakes, I always have the well being of my Customers in mind. I want you to eat Cupcakes that will keep you fit and strong. I bake in a clean, hygienic and well ventilated Kitchen. Cleanliness is a very important aspect of my baking business. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per Dozen for basic Cupcakes. I make basic, medium and advanced Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley. If you have a specific type of Cupcake you want me to make for you, just whatsapp me a picture of what you have in mind, and I will fulfill your order immediately. Feel free to contact me anytime, as I am working late into the night sometimes. I use natural flavours for my Cupcakes- Apple Cinnamon, Apple, Caramel, Apricot, Vanilla, Vanilla Creamy, Blueberry, Butterscotch, Buttercream, Orange etc. My Clients really enjoy my Cupcakes and even pack them for their children to take to school as part of their lunch. I can deliver Cakes and Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos State. Thanks.

Do you own a Store, Shop or Supermarket? Do you want me to supply Cupcakes to your sales point on a daily, weekly or monthly basis? Do you want someone to supply you Cupcakes that will sell out quickly? Please Call or Whatsapp me. Let us talk business. We can partner up. I will bake and supply the Cupcakes, while you will sell them. By the grace of God, we will be both benefit from this business partnership. Amen. I have also learnt that guests in offices and homes also love eating Cupcakes as a snack. You can order for my Cupcakes and serve them to your Clients and Customers when they visit your office. Cupcakes go well with Milkshakes, Chocolate drinks, Tea, Coffee and cold soft drinks like RC Cola, Pepsi Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Mirinda etc. Are you an organizer of Seminars and Conferences? You can serve my Cupcakes to attendees of your Programs and they will love you for it. I can also supply Cupcakes for birthday parties, picnics, love feasts, Church Programs and Events, Graduation Parties, University Hall of Residence events, Inter-House Sports days etc. Whatever your event, we have got you covered. Just contact me and I will fulfill your order. I can also bring your Cupcake orders to you at your house, office and event center for a small fee. I have the capacity to supply the amount of Cupcakes you order cool cool cool.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks a lot. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
May the good lord favour the Work of our Hands this week. Amen. If you are looking for a job, I pray that there will be open doors of opportunity for you before this week runs out. Amen. For those looking for the fruit of the womb, My prayer is that God will grant your heart's desires in Jesus name. Amen. 2019 will continue to favour all of us in all ramifications in Jesus name. Amen.

My name is Itunuoluwa. I love making Cupcakes for your consumption and enjoyment. Have you tasted my Cupcakes? I have received lots of positive feedback from people who have eaten my Cupcakes. They say that my Cupcakes have a low sugar content and are very tasty. I make different types of Cupcakes starting from basic to advanced Cupcakes. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per Dozen. I bake in a clean, healthy Kitchen and I use good quality flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. Have you eaten my Vanilla flavoured Cupcakes? Or my Buttercream flavoured Cupcakes? Please order Cupcakes from me and you will have a nice culinary experience. I use the following flavours for my Cupcakes- Apple, Pineapple, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Blueberry, Vanilla, Vanilla Creamy, Apricot, Banana, Black Currant. If you want me to use any other flavour for your Cupcake order, please let me know the flavour you want. I can also deliver your order to you for a small fee.

You can serve Cupcakes to clients and customers who come to negotiate deals with you in your office. They will thank you for your hospitality. You can also pack Cupcakes as part of the lunch of your kids when they are going to school in the morning. You can also order for My Cupcakes to sell in your Shops, Stores or Supermarkets. I can supply Cupcakes on a consistent basis to your sales point. We just need to come to terms about the conditions of the Contract we are negotiating. If you operate a fast food joint, I can supply you with Cupcakes that you will be able to make profits from. It will be a Win-Win situation for both of us. Do you know anyone or an organization that wants Cupcakes for their events? Please pass the vital information to me.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your Calls and Messages quickly. Thanks for your patronage. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeria will become a great country. Amen. If we all join hands together and do our best to lift our country to the greatest heights. We can't leave the destiny of Nigeria in the hands of the Government alone. We all have a role to play concerning the advancement of our nation. How are you today? How has the week been for your job and the work of your hands so far? May the good lord continue to strengthen you and prosper you all the days of your life smiley smiley smiley. Amen. You are blessed.

I will be making some Cupcakes tomorrow. It is something I do on a daily basis. Why don't you let me make some Cupcakes for you? My Cupcakes cost 600 Naira per Dozen. I make fuffy, well crafted and delicious Cupcakes with good quality flour and natural flavours. My Cupcakes have a low amount of sugar and people have pointed it out to me. They say my Cupcakes taste great with a low sugar content. Some of the natural flavours I use include Pine Apple, Apple, Butterscotch, Buttercream, Orange, Banana, Strawberry, Peach, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cheese etc. Cupcakes are one of the most loved snacks on earth. Children absolutely enjoy my Cupcakes cool cool cool. You can pack my Cupcakes for your children to take to school. Guests and Clients in your office can also be served Cupcakes with cold soft drinks like Fanta, Sprite, Bigi Cola, Bigi Orange, Mirinda, RC Cola etc. Do you have a event you are organizing in a couple of days and weeks? I can supply Cupcakes to you and deliver for a small amount of money. Are you a Store Owner, Shopkeeper or Supermarket Manager? Do you need someone to supply Cupcakes to your sales outlets? Please contact me and we can do business together. I have the capacity to supply Cupcakes to you on a daily, weekly and Monthly basis. I can supply up to 20 Dozens of tantalizing Cupcakes at a time. Do you operate a Chain of Fast Food outlets? Why don't you let me supply Cupcakes to you? So that you can focus on other aspects of your business. You can make other types of snacks while I handle your Cupcake production for you.

I make all kinds of Cupcakes- From basic Cupcakes to advanced Cupcakes. I will respond to your messages and calls immediately. I am waiting for your orders. Thanks for reading this advert. Thanks for the orders you have made so far.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectionery. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley cool.

3 Likes

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Good Evening, how was your day? May the good lord continue to bless the work of your hands and your job. Amen. In this new Month, Favour from heaven will encircle all of us in and open doors shall be our portion. Amen. Thanks for your support and patronage of Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. I appreciate the orders you have made.

I love making Cupcakes for your satisfaction and enjoyment. My Cupcakes have been given a thumbs up by people who have eaten them cool cool cool. I made some Cupcakes a few months ago for a Shop I supply to every week. As I was was carrying the Cupcakes to my Car for delivery, a Uber driver by the roadside saw the Cupcakes and asked me if they were for sale. I told him I would sell them to him. He quickly paid for the 24 Cupcakes and started eating them immediately smiley smiley smiley. I guess he was waiting to pick a client from a house across the street. That was how I sold those Cupcakes and had to bake another set of Cupcakes to take to the Shop. People can't just stop eating my Cupcakes. My Cupcakes are made with good quality flour and natural flavours. They start from 600 Naira per Dozen. I make all types of Cupcakes from the basic Cupcakes to advanced ones. You can serve Cupcakes to guests in your office and also pack them as part of the lunch of your children when they are going to school in the morning. Cupcakes go well with soft drinks like Fanta Lemon, Sprite, Morning Dew, 7UP, Coke, RC Cola etc.

I can supply Cupcakes to your Shop, Supermarket, School or Store on a consistent basis- Weekly, Daily, Monthly etc. I have the capacity to produce the amount and quantity of Cupcakes you want cool cool cool cool. Just let me know your specifications and coordinates and I will fulfill your order. I use different kinds of natural flavours for my Cupcakes- Orange, Pineapple, Lemon, Apple, Banana, Strawberry, Peach, Chocolate etc. I can also make Cupcakes for Church events and Annual General Meetings ( AGM's ), Conferences etc. Whatever your Cupcake needs are, I can meet them. I can also deliver your orders to you for a small fee.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your calls and messages immediately. Thanks so much. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
My name is Itunuoluwa. I make delicious Cupcakes for your satisfaction and enjoyment. How is your day going? I pray that the good lord will continue to guide and protect you in Jesus Name. Amen. Have you tasted my Cupcakes? Yummy cool cool cool cool. People have said good things about my Cupcakes and they have also told their friends and family about me. I make all kinds of Cupcakes starting from basic ones to advanced types. You only need to let me know the type of Cupcakes you want. My Cupcakes cost 600 Naira per dozen. I can also make a half dozen package of Cupcakes for you for 300 Naira.

Cupcakes are enjoyable snacks for people who are always on the move and want a quick snack and a drink. Cupcakes go well with Milkshakes, chocolate drinks, soft drinks e.g Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, 7UP, Mirinda, Morning Dew, RC Cola etc. You can also serve Cupcakes to your clients and customers when they visit you in your office. My Cupcakes are made from quality flour and natural flavours. I bake in a very clean kitchen because personal hygiene and cleanliness are major aspects of my confectionery business. Some of the flavours I use include Strawberry, Vanilla, Apple, Pineapple, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Orange, Lemon, Peach, Raspberry etc. I use natural flavours only. If you are organizing a Seminar or Conference, I can work with you to make Cupcakes for the participants smiley smiley smiley. They can have the Cupcakes as their lunch, you know. As the schools have resumed, I can supply Cupcakes you can give to your children to take to school. Children absolutely enjoy my Cupcakes. I can also supply Cupcakes to your Shop, Store and Supermarket on a consistent basis- Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Whatsapp me and let's talk business. Thanks for your patronage.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good afternoon, how is the day going cool cool cool? May the good lord continue to guide and be with you and your family. Amen. I am still making Cupcakes for your enjoyment and satisfaction. I make all kinds of Cupcakes starting from basic Cupcakes to advanced Cupcakes. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per dozen. If you own a Shop, Store or Supermarket, I can supply tasty Cupcakes to your sales outlet on a daily or weekly basis. People love eating my Cupcakes. I bake in a clean and hygienic kitchen. I use natural flavours and good quality flour to make my Cupcakes. How many dozens of Cupcakes do you want me to make for you? I await your orders. Thanks.

I use natural flavours like Strawberry, Raspberry, Apple, Banana, Vanilla, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Orange, Pineapple, Apricot etc for my Cupcakes. Cupcakes go well with chilled soft drinks like Mirinda, Morning Dew, Sprite, 7UP, Bigi Cola, RC Cola etc. You can also eat my Cupcakes with Tea, Coffee and Milkshakes. You can pack Cupcakes for your Children to take to school as part of their lunch. Kids love my Cupcakes. I also make Cupcakes for Conferences, Love Feasts and Picnics. Thanks for your patronage.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages and calls immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes made with love.

1 Like

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 5:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Another Saturday is here again. How was Christmas and Boxing Day? I hope you had a swell time with your family and loved ones all over Nigeria. 2020 will be great for all of us in Jesus name. Amen. The work of your hands and your job are blessed. Amen. You will enjoy good health and advancement on all fronts in 2020. Amen.

When will you order some Cupcakes from me? I make Cupcakes that are delicious, contain a low amount of sugar and are fluffy for your consumption. My Cupcakes start from 600 Naira per dozen. I make basic, intermediate and advanced Cupcakes. What kind of Cupcake do you need for your next event? Just let me know your specifications and I will fulfill your order. People enjoy eating my Cupcakes. Children love taking my Cupcakes to school as part of their lunch. You can serve Cupcakes to your guests in the office alongside cold drinks like Pepsi Cola, Mirinda, Sprite, 7UP, Fanta, Coca Cola, Morning Dew, Bigi Cola, Bigi Apple etc. Cupcakes can also enjoyed alongside Tea, Coffee and Milkshakes. I use good quality flour for my Cupcakes and some of the natural flavours I use include Strawberry, Raspberry, Peach, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Pineapple, Apple, Apricot, Vanilla, Coconut, Chocolate etc. If you have a Store, Shop or Supermarket, I can supply Cupcakes to you on a daily or weekly basis. Let us do business together. Let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want per dozen and I will fulfill your order. If you organize Seminars and Conferences, I can supply Cupcakes that you can serve to attendees and participants of your programs. Please contact me today and let us do business. I respectfully await your orders.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thank you. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cupcakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Durchmann(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice job, OP.

Let me follow this thread.
I got a huge feeling I will need your services in good time.

1 Like

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2020
Happy Sunday smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. May today's service yield great results in our lives in Jesus name. Amen. Whatever you want God to do for you this coming week, My prayer is that your expectations will be met before the end of the week. Amen. 2020 will be good for us in all ramifications in Jesus name. Amen.

How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? I make delicious, fluffy and well crafted Cupcakes for your enjoyment smiley smiley smiley smiley. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. I make basic Cupcakes and advanced Cupcakes. I use good quality flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. Some of the natural flavours I use include Vanilla, Strawberry, Raspberry, Pineapple, Apple, Orange, Lemon, Butterscotch, Red Velvet, Buttercream, Coconut, Peach, Chocolate, Mint Oreo, Caramel Apple, Carrot etc. If you want basic Cupcakes without toppings, I can make them for you too. My Cupcakes contain a low amount of sugar. I care about your health. This is why I bake in a very clean and hygienic Kitchen. If you have a Shop, Store or Supermarket, I can supply you Cupcakes on a daily and weekly basis. Contact me and let us do business together. People enjoy eating my Cupcakes. You can also serve Cupcakes to guests, clients and customers who visit your office. Cupcakes go well with chilled soft drinks like Bigi Cola, Bigi Apple, Mirinda, Pepsi, RC Cola, Morning Dew, 7UP, Sprite etc. And also Tea, Coffee and Milkshakes. How about your children? You can pack Cupcakes for them to take to school as part of their lunch box. They will thank you for your gesture.

If you organize Conferences and Seminars, I can make Cupcakes for your events. Just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want per dozen. And I will fulfill your orders. I can make huge numbers of Cupcakes for your events. I can also supply Cupcakes to your birthday parties, Inter-House Sports events, Church Programs and Love Feasts. Contact me and let's do business together. Thanks for your patronage. I await your orders.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or 08058855779. Thanks a lot. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with Love cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

1 Like

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello, how are you doing smiley smiley smiley smiley? How are you coping with this lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic? Please, let your mind be at rest. God is in control. Nigeria will not succumb to Coronavirus in Jesus name. Amen. For those who are sick from the virus, I pray for a fast recovery for you. I cover you with the blood of Jesus. Amen. We shall not lose our lives or the lives of family members to this plague. Amen. By the grace of God, we will celebrate this year's Christmas. Amen. Thank you, lord. Thank you, Jesus.

I am still making Cupcakes for your enjoyment. I make super delicious Cupcakes for your consumption. My Cupcakes are fluffy, well crafted and they contain a low amount of Sugar. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. I make all kinds of Cupcakes, starting from basic to advanced Cupcakes. People have told me they enjoy eating my Cupcakes because of their health benefits. I bake in a clean and very hygienic kitchen. I care about the quality of my Cupcakes. I am careful when selecting the flour and natural flavours I use in baking. When you eat my Cakes and Cupcakes, you are eating healthy food and snacks. How can I help you with your Cupcake needs? I can deliver Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos, including Ikorodu, for a small fee. Some of the natural flavours I use for my Cupcakes include Red Velvet, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Mango, Cheese, Coconut, Pineapple, Apple, Orange, Lemon, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Poppy Seed, Banana, Carrot, Cinnamon Swirl, Peach etc. If you have a Shop, Supermarket or Store, I can deliver Cupcakes to you on a daily or weekly basis. Just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want per dozen. And I will fulfill your order. Thanks.

If you organize Conferences, Seminars and Training Classes, I can supply tasty Cupcakes to your event. Your trainees will surely thank you for serving them Cupcakes and cold soft drinks. Cupcakes go well with chilled drinks like Pepsi, Mirinda, Morning Dew, Coca Cola, RC Cola, Bigi Orange, Bigi Apple, Bigi Cola, Dr Pepper, Bitter Lemon, 5 Alive, Chivita Orange and Apple Juice etc. You can also enjoy Cupcakes with tea, coffee and milkshakes. I can supply Cupcakes to your homes and offices too. When school resumes, your children can take my Cupcakes along as part of their lunch pack. Children have complimented me on my Cupcakes smiley smiley smiley smiley. They are very quick in eating them and they always ask for more. Uber drivers have also enjoyed eating my Cupcakes. I just love making Cakes and Cupcakes. My Cupcakes are well made and they are affordable. Why don't you let me make some Cupcakes for you today?

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your Calls and Messages immediately. Thanks for your Patronage, Nairalanders and the General Public. Without you, I am nothing. God bless you. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes and Cupcakes made with love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
As this lockdown persists, I want to assure you that God will not forsake you and your family. It shall be well with you, your wife, your husband, your children and loved ones in all ramifications. Amen. 2020 will be fruitful for you and your family. Amen. You are blessed.

I will be making some Cupcakes tomorrow smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Why don't you order some Cupcakes from me? My Cupcakes are affordable, tasty and well crafted. With 650 Naira, you can get one dozen of delicious Cupcakes from me. You don't have to rob a bank to be able to afford my Cupcakes. I bake in a very clean and hygienic kitchen. I use good quality flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. I can supply your Supermarket, Shop or Store with Cupcakes on a daily or weekly basis. Please contact me and lets do business together. If you organize Conferences and Seminars, I can supply Cupcakes you can serve your attendees and participants as part of their lunch. Just let me know the amount of Cupcakes you need per dozen. And I will fulfill your order smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. When you order Cupcakes from me, you would love the experience of consuming my Cupcakes. They are made with love and with you in mind.

I can also supply Cupcakes to your home and office. Guests at your office will appreciate you serving them Cupcakes and cold soft drinks like Mirinda, Coca Cola, RC Cola, Morning Dew, Bigi Apple, Bigi Cola, Bigi Orange, Pepsi etc. Children love my Cupcakes smiley smiley. They always ask my clients to order Peach Blossom Cupcakes every weekend. I have also seen Uber drivers enjoying my Cupcakes. I have a passion for baking Cakes and Cupcakes. Check out some of the natural flavours I use for my Cupcakes- Red Velvet, Lemon, Orange, Pineapple, Apple, Peach, Candy Floss, Chocolate, Coconut, Raspberry, Toffee, Vanilla etc. Natural flavours are extracted from plants 100% and they are nutritious to the body. I will arrange the delivery of your Cupcake orders to you for a small fee. I await your orders respectfully.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your messages and calls immediately. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good evening smiley smiley smiley smiley, how has your day been? Did you go to work or attend to your business today? The world is opening up for business and my prayer is that all that you might have lost to the Coronavirus Pandemic will be replaced multiple times to you by God. Amen. The good lord will open doors of opportunities to you in Jesus name. For those who are looking for work, I pray that you will get new jobs. Amen. Good health will be our portion in Jesus name. Amen.

For your delicious and well crafted Cupcakes, please contact me. I love making Cupcakes and Cakes for a living. My Cupcakes are FRESH, DELICIOUS and contain a low amount of Sugar. I make all kinds of Cupcakes, starting from basic to advanced ones. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen. I have had my Cupcakes hijacked by people as I am trying to deliver them to clients. People have paid me cash on the spot for Cupcakes I made for customers who ordered for them some hours before smiley smiley smiley smiley. I had to go back home and bake another set or dozens of Cupcakes for my waiting customers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. If you are looking for tasty Cupcakes, I am your best Cupcake plug in Lagos State cool cool cool cool cool. I bake in a clean and hygienic Kitchen. I use good quality flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. Some of the natural flavours I use for my Cupcakes include Strawberry, Coconut, Red Velvet, Lemon, Orange, Peach, Pineapple, Butterscotch, Buttercream, Raspberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and about 10 other natural flavours. I always make sure my Customers are consuming healthy food products from me. Are you having a boys or girls night out? I can craft out delicious Cupcakes for your night out. Please contact me and I will fulfill your orders.

Do you own a Shop, Store or Supermarket? I can supply you with delicious and fluffy Cupcakes on a daily and weekly basis. Let us discuss and we can come toan agreement at the end of the day cool cool cool cool cool. My Cupcakes sell quickly because they taste good and are affordable. Are you on any University or Polytechnic campus in Lagos State? You don't need to leave your Campus or Hall of Residence to enjoy my Cupcakes. You can place your orders and Cupcakes will be delivered to you where you are. Place your orders and I will fulfill them. Relax cool cool cool cool. Cupcakes go well with cold soft drinks like Pepsi Cola, Coke, Fanta, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, RC Cola, Bigi Orange, Bigi Cola, Sprite, Ginger Ale etc. You can also enjoy Cupcakes with Tea, Coffee and Milkshakes. Whatever your Cupcake needs are, I can sort them out for you. You can also send me pictures of the Cupcakes you have on your mind and I will make exact replicas for you. Thanks for your Patronage. Without you, I am nothing.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your calls and messages immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with LOVE.

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello cool cool cool cool, how is your Sunday going? How are you and your family? My prayer is that you and your family will see January 2021 in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. If you are reading this advert, May the protection of God spread over you and your Family in Jesus name. You will not be consumed by the tribulations of 2020. Amen. Anywhere you are located in the World, the blood of Jesus will cover you and your family. Amen. Thank you, Jesus.

I make Cupcakes with a passion. My Cupcakes are fluffy, delicious and affordable. I make basic and advanced Cupcakes starting at 650 Naira per dozen. Have you tasted my Cupcakes before? Hmn, Yummy smiley smiley smiley smiley. If you and your friends are having a night out, my Cupcakes will make the night very exciting for you. Freshly baked Cupcakes from Ikorodu to the World cool cool cool cool. I use high quality flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. I also bake in a very clean kitchen. Hygiene is a major part of my Cakes and Confectionery business. I am committed in ensuring that you eat healthy Cakes and Cupcakes from my kitchen. Do you own a Store, Shop or Supermarket in Lagos State? I can supply Cupcakes to your sales point on a daily and weekly basis. Cupcakes from my kitchen sell quickly as they are tasty with a low amount of sugar. Call or Whatsapp me and let us talk business. Let me know the amount of Cupcakes you want per dozen. I can also supply Cupcakes to your offices and homes. Guests and Clients to your home and office will appreciate it if you serve them Cupcakes with cold soft drinks. Children also tell their parents to order my Cupcakes for them on Weekends cool cool cool. Just grab a bottle or can of Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Mirinda, Fanta, Sprite, Coke, RC Cola, Bigi Apple, Bigi Orange, Bigi Cola etc and enjoy them with Cupcakes. Cupcakes also go well with Milkshakes, Tea and Coffee. Why don't you order Cupcakes from me today? I can deliver Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos State for a small fee.

Some of the natural flavours I use for my Cupcakes include Red Velvet, Strawberry, Vanilla, Coconut, Apple, Pineapple, Raspberry, Peach, Lemon, Chocolate, Orange, Banana, Caramel, Mint Oreo, Buttercream, Butterscotch and about 7 other natural flavours. Please let me know the natural flavour you want for your Cupcakes and I will fulfill your orders. I can also supply Cupcakes to your Birthday Parties, Wedding Receptions, Church Events and University Campus events. If you organize Seminars and Conferences, I can supply Cupcakes you can serve to your guests and audience. Please Call me and let us discuss about your event and the type of Cupcakes you want. I want to be your Cupcake plug in Lagos State and beyond. Thanks for your Patronage.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your calls immediately. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with LOVE smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

1 Like

Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by SimSify(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Redman44:
My name is Itunuoluwa. I make delicious Cupcakes for your satisfaction and enjoyment. How is your day going? I pray that the good lord will continue to guide and protect you in Jesus Name. Amen. Have you tasted my Cupcakes? Yummy cool cool cool cool. People have said good things about my Cupcakes and they have also told their friends and family about me. I make all kinds of Cupcakes starting from basic ones to advanced types. You only need to let me know the type of Cupcakes you want. My Cupcakes cost 600 Naira per dozen. I can also make a half dozen package of Cupcakes for you for 300 Naira.

Cupcakes are enjoyable snacks for people who are always on the move and want a quick snack and a drink. Cupcakes go well with Milkshakes, chocolate drinks, soft drinks e.g Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, 7UP, Mirinda, Morning Dew, RC Cola etc. You can also serve Cupcakes to your clients and customers when they visit you in your office. My Cupcakes are made from quality flour and natural flavours. I bake in a very clean kitchen because personal hygiene and cleanliness are major aspects of my confectionery business. Some of the flavours I use include Strawberry, Vanilla, Apple, Pineapple, Buttercream, Butterscotch, Orange, Lemon, Peach, Raspberry etc. I use natural flavours only. If you are organizing a Seminar or Conference, I can work with you to make Cupcakes for the participants smiley smiley smiley. They can have the Cupcakes as their lunch, you know. As the schools have resumed, I can supply Cupcakes you can give to your children to take to school. Children absolutely enjoy my Cupcakes. I can also supply Cupcakes to your Shop, Store and Supermarket on a consistent basis- Daily, Weekly and Monthly. Whatsapp me and let's talk business. Thanks for your patronage.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with love smiley smiley smiley smiley.

How much does this one's go for..
Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2020
SimSify:

How much does this one's go for..

@ SimSify, thanks for contacting us. It goes for 750 Naira per dozen. We supply fresh and fluffy Cupcakes to all parts of Lagos State. Call/Whatsapp Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. Thanks for your Patronage cool cool cool cool cool.
Re: Fluffy And Delicious Cupcakes For Sale. 650 Naira Per Dozen. Whatsapp Me. Thanks by Redman44(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
How is your week going? How are you coping with Nigeria's economy? Hmn, don't worry. The good lord will bless the work of your hand. Amen. Somebody will remember you and give you a fruitful call before the end of this week. Amen. You are blessed.

My name is Itunuoluwa and I make all kinds of Cupcakes. My Cupcakes start from 650 Naira per dozen depending on the Size, Flavour, Creamy or Non Creamy and packaging. I bake in a clean and hygienic kitchen. I take hygiene seriously in my Cake business because I care about the quality of what you are eating. Health is Wealth, you know. I use good quality flour and natural flavours for my Cupcakes. I source ingredients from reliable companies in Nigeria. Some of the natural flavours I use in making Cupcakes include - Strawberry, Red Velvet, Raspberry, Lemon, Orange, Peach, Butterscotch, Buttercream, Coconut, Chocolate, Pineapple, Apple, Guava etc. Please let me know the natural flavours you want when making your orders. Thanks. Cupcakes are great snacks. I can deliver them to your homes and offices. Guests and Clients at your office will appreciate a plate of Cupcakes served to them with cold soft drinks like Coke, Fanta, Sprite, 7UP, Mirinda, Pepsi, RC Cola, Mountain Dew, Bigi Apple, Bigi Chapman, Bigi Cola etc. Cupcakes can also be enjoyed with Milkshakes, Tea and Coffee. If you have a Store, Shop or Supermarket, I can supply you with Cupcakes on a daily or weekly basis. Please message me and lets discuss business. Thanks. When will you order Cupcakes for your children smiley smiley smiley smiley? Children love eating my Cupcakes and they always ask their parents to order my Cupcakes for them every weekend cool cool cool cool. For your Cupcakes needs, please get in touch with me. Thanks for your Patronage.

Please Call or Whatsapp me on 08127572345 or on 08058855779. I will respond to your Calls and Messages immediately. Thanks. Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries. Cakes baked with LOVE cool cool cool cool.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pepper Lovers: What's Your Favourite Spicy Dish? / 99% Of You Guys Never Knew This.(photo) / Addis Ababa Food Table (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.