Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Use The Powers Of Object Oriented Programming In Php - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use The Powers Of Object Oriented Programming In Php (813 Views)

FREE PHP OOP( Object Oriented Programming) Tutorial. / Fundamentals Of All Object Oriented Programming(oop) Languages / A Beginners Guide To Object-oriented Programming (OOP) In PHP 5+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Powers Of Object Oriented Programming In Php by mambenanje(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2007
ok just abit for my php and open source web coders
I think www.codeigniter.com is good for all php related works, since it makes php harness the power of OOP. it makes work easier and also faster to migrate from php to java , to C# or to python. so try to check the site and see if u can work on it. I have used it in a couple of projects and it made life eassier for me. just check it out any problems post here and I will be ready to give some info on how it goes down

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Directory / 100% Free Traffic For All! / Whats This Hype About? Web 2.0.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.