Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Liquid Soap Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liquid Soap Production (6003 Views)

Need Helpon Liquid Soap Production / Soap Production / Download A Free Manual On How To Start A Liquid Soap Production Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liquid Soap Production by mekushi(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2007
please I want someone to educate me on production of liquid soap, and how viable the venture is.
Also the kind of capital needed to start this biz.
Re: Liquid Soap Production by gmcln(m): 2:15am On May 14, 2007
Re: Liquid Soap Production by naijacutee(f): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2007
You will need to think carefully about who would want to buy liquid soap in Nigeria, and why, so you can focus your advertising in that area. People usually buy liquid soap in areas where the water is hard. As for the production, yeah look at the links gmcln posted. I wish you luck.
Re: Liquid Soap Production by farbeyondbeauty: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2013
Please ã♍ interested how much is d manual and does it contain all d info needed on each products or d manual is just a tutorial on just one product and U̶̲̥̅̊ av 2 buy lik 10Manuals 2 knw how to make 10products
Re: Liquid Soap Production by ziongate1: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2013
You can contact the phone numbers above for negotiation. The manual is comprehensive and it is step by step. Do it yourself. Thanking you while awaits your calls.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills To Open Application For N39.9b Rights Issue / Which Nigerian Credit Card Works On Facebook Advertising? / CBN Sells Another $250m To Prop Up Naira Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.