Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations (330 Views)

Vidicious Review|Massive Bonuses|RDR Technology - 3D Video Animations / Coronavirus : PHONE: Make Money Online With Logo Design And 3D Video Animations. / Learn 3D Video Animations At Give Away Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do you know that you can learn how to create video animations with your smartphone only?

Well, it is true.

This is the 21st century. It is good to acquire skills but the skills should be digital skills and skills that you can easily monetize.

With the skills, you can create an awesome video to promote whatever you are selling.

Contact on the number on my signature to join the next class.

Training holds on Sunday 4th August 2019
Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
I can't post samples here because of the rules.

But you can contact me to see some of the videos I have made for my clients.

And you can do this too...with just your android device and data.
Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Do you know that animation videos are of the best selling skills on fiverr and other freelance sites?

Learn this skill today.

Next class is Sunday, August 4
Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
See more ways you can make money from video animation.
Download free ebook here - https:///2Zk6xfI
Re: Learn How To Create Basic Video Animations by 1money: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
Have you downloaded your free ebook?

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Inbound Logistics And Outbound Logistics / Newly Arrived Products From Overseas - Update / How Nigerian Scammers Affected My Multi-million Dollar Partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.