Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Visa Application Errors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Visa Application Errors (221 Views)

Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / 20 Of The Most Common Grammatical Errors We All Need To Stop Making / Three Friends And Their Careers: The Grammatical Errors At Back Of A Story Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Application Errors by Zeyzuh: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
I discovered that I made a mistake or an error while applying for the students visa.. How can I correct it. I initially schedule an appointment for last week but I was turned back at the embassy because the confirmation number on DS does not tally with the one on my visa application.
Then this week I rescheduled the appointment date and after selecting the interview date I discovered that I had chosen Renewal instead of previously refused. This renewal instead of previously refused was what was on the application that got me the turned back at first.
Please how can I correct this mistake or error before my next appointment date.
Note.. I have only reschedule the appointment once after the first appointment, thus, making it two scheduling on this current visa application payment.
Your urgent response is highly required and appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Batch B Stream 2 NYSC Orientation Course To Start Aug 20 / Parenting In The Next 10 Years Will Be The Most Difficult Task On The Planet. / Sabertooth Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.