Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mobile Developer With React Native Or Flutter Experiece - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mobile Developer With React Native Or Flutter Experiece (476 Views)

A Software Developer With Android Dev Skills Is Needed / Mobile Developer Needed As A Co-founder / Websitedeveloper,mobile Developer Needed Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mobile Developer With React Native Or Flutter Experiece by Thrivenation: 6:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello,

I am in need of a mobile app developer with react native or flutter experience based in Lagos. The mobile app developer must have experience and must be willing to share information about some of his or her past work with me. Please if you know anyone who has these skills and is available to work with me on a mobile app development project, please call me on 07036201650. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

We Need Graphic Designers...web Designers..app Developers And More.. / Software To Monitor Products And Expiry Date / I Need Someone To Help Me Create Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.