Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please Need Your Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Need Your Help (173 Views)

Pls Help Me This Ghost Is In Front Of My Toilet. I Need Your Help / Please Need Help On How To Fix Halting External Hard Drive / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Need Your Help by Emih00001(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Finally am able to write to this forum, please nairaland I need your true advice and this will go a long way for my future.
I graduated from auchi polytechnic where I read civil engineering with good grade and presently I am serving as a Catechist under Anglican Communion for a laps of 3years thereabouts and also taking a menial job of secondary school teacher.
For these few years I have the intention of doing an online course with the Unicaf University in other to obtain a degree there.
Now this is my questions..

1. Is the institution Unicaf accredited in Nigeria?
2. Is their certificate generally accepted for seeking job in Nigeria
3. Is the institution good
4. What course should I take to blend with my civil engineering
5. What is the school fees
6. Which of their University that offer the certificate
Thanks and God bless..

(1) (Reply)

Okitipupa Lga: Awareness On Compulsory Monthly Environmental Sanitation And Clea / Improving The Future Of The Internet / Members Of IPOB Attacked Me In Germany. Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.