Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (760 Views)

FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste / FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME Aptitude Test Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sunnychibs(m): 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: . by REB3L(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
sunnychibs:
i scored 202 in jamb and 256 in futo postutme,what are my chances of getting admission to study chemical engineering on merit?

Facebook truly paid off

Getting a husband these days is very difficult and it is the greatest thing any lady will ever achieve.

That's why i always warn the female folk to accept any man who is willing to marry them.

And those of them here forming feminists,pray nairaland pay off because very soon husbands will be scarce.

This was the dumb thing u said a few minutes ago. Now tell me why you deserve to get admission this year
Re: . by sunnychibs(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2019
REB3L:

Facebook truly paid off

Getting a husband these days is very difficult and it is the greatest thing any lady will ever achieve.

That's why i always warn the female folk to accept any man who is willing to marry them.

And those of them here forming feminists,pray nairaland pay off because very soon husbands will be scarce.

This was the dumb thing u said a few minutes ago. Now tell me why you deserve to get admission this year
FBI,i have gotten admission grin
REB3L:

Facebook truly paid off

FBI,i have gotten admission
Re: . by Roysnickz: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2019
sunnychibs:
i scored 202 in jamb and 256 in futo postutme,what are my chances of getting admission to study chemical engineering on merit?
But why Chemical? Any way, back to your question, your chances on merit are high
Re: . by sunnychibs(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Roysnickz:
But why Chemical? Any way, back to your question, your chances on merit are high
i love the course,anyway i have gotten already,thanks
Re: . by REB3L(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2019
sunnychibs:
FBI,i have gotten admission ;DFBI,i have gotten admission

� Congrats
Re: . by sunnychibs(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2019
REB3L:

� Congrats
thanks,some of the things i write here is just for fun
Re: . by REB3L(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
sunnychibs:
thanks,some of the things i write here is just for fun

I feel you should reduce small small, I do it sometimes but I've realized that if I can't say something in public to someone it has no business being said online.
Re: . by Jaydchukwuemeka(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Congrats
Re: . by sunnychibs(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019

(1) (Reply)

NAUB Post UTME Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session [DISCLAIMER] / Candidates For 2020 JAMB To Register With National Identification Number (NIN) / How To Prepare And Pass Your Jamb Examination – 10 Things You Need To Do !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.