Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Removed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Removed (495 Views)

7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by Lonelypacifist6: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Removed by Commentor: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
E get one baba for Itaogbolu wey go fit do am for you.

grin
Re: Removed by Beblessedbaba: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Such decisions have far reaching implications and should never be done in the absence of your wife if you are married.

You can be defrauded and you kidney taken without a kobo... Malaysian boys are coming for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Removed by czarina(f): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
People sell and buy testicles? Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Removed by b3llo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders my friend wants to sell his Kidney and his testicles, yes you read that right, is sounded like a joke to me too but he's dead serious about it, he doesn't have a smartphone and needs money to take care of his Family, So he confided in me about it, and i decided to put it up here He's a healthy guy hard working but things aren't just working out so he wants to sell, buyers should Contact him on this number 07015067647 text message only he doesn't want his wife to know.
The hardship is real.
Re: Removed by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders my friend wants to sell his Kidney and his testicles, yes you read that right, is sounded like a joke to me too but he's dead serious about it, he doesn't have a smartphone and needs money to take care of his Family, So he confided in me about it, and i decided to put it up here He's a healthy guy hard working but things aren't just working out so he wants to sell, buyers should Contact him on this number 07015067647 text message only he doesn't want his wife to know.
Don't confuse yourself with your friend bro.
Let's just conclude that you need a smart phone abi?
Re: Removed by Lonelypacifist6: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2019
BUTTERMILKSUGAR:
Don't confuse yourself with your friend bro.
Let's just conclude that you need a smart phone abi?
I would never think of selling my body parts and I use smartphone and computer.
Re: Removed by nlPoster: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2019

Even testicle, Jesus.

Others are selling sperm, a nairalander outdoes them by selling testicle.

Different levels of stupidity sha.
Re: Removed by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=Lonelypacifist6 post=Hello Fellow Nairalanders, i want to sell my Kidney and my testicles, yes you read that right, is sounded like a joke but i am dead serious about it, i do not have a smartphone and i need money to take care of my Family, i am a healthy guy hard working but things aren't just working out so i want to sell, buyers should Contact me on this number 07015067647 text message only i do not want my wife to know [/quote]

but why do you want to sell your useless kidney and testicles, they are no use and are worth 2 kenya shillings.
Re: Removed by Lonelypacifist6: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
[quote author=lilwetdick post=84736515][/quote]Ohh boy Now i see how shallow you are you've come to troll on A troll post grin Dumb Fvck your mama never born pikin..
Re: Removed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
ok, lilwetdick forgive me, let it go, dont troll me again..

fucking loser.

(1) (Reply)

Why Die In Silence? Increase Your Breast Size Fast Now! / Donor Needed / Health: What You Should Know About Coronavirus Killing People In Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.