Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Can Someone Request For Transcript Or Result Without Physical Presence? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Request For Transcript Or Result Without Physical Presence? (246 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Request For Transcript Or Result Without Physical Presence? by ojasweb(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,
A friend of mine is no longer in the country, however it happens that he needed his statement of result from the university he graduated from in Nigeria. He hasn't asked me to get it for him, however i will like to know if it is possible for someone else to get/process either the transcript or the statement of result for the owner who is now living abroad, in the event that he will not be able to come by himself.

For clarification, the person will go to the institution with the necessary document to request on behalf of the owner who now resides elsewhere.

Looking forward to reading your response.
Re: Can Someone Request For Transcript Or Result Without Physical Presence? by Chuks9000: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Yes.
If he hasn't done it before, then prepare for a long walk. E&R to dept and back.
Whichever way, if you have his details, then it's not a problem.
Re: Can Someone Request For Transcript Or Result Without Physical Presence? by ojasweb(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chuks9000:
Yes.
If he hasn't done it before, then prepare for a long walk. E&R to dept and back.
Whichever way, if you have his details, then it's not a problem.

I appreciate your swift response.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Home Lesson Tutor In Abuja? / When Will Neco GCE Form Close / Social Media: A Means Of Enhancing Collaboratve Scientific Innovations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.