Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Project Topic - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Project Topic (943 Views)

Computer Science Project Topic Needed / Final Year Project Topic In Mechanical Software Application / Undergraduate Computer Project Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Topic by izikjk: 3:38pm On May 15, 2007
Please can someone help me with project topic and materials. Am a students of computer science.
Thanks.
Re: Project Topic by my2cents(m): 3:51am On May 18, 2007
I come to your office with this question. Can you help?

I represent the pple of Akwa Ibom State. Our general hospitals still fill out papers. This takes time and atimes information gets lost. Also, since everything is paper-based, if I visit one hospital, I can't transfer my records to another hospital, in the same state. It is also very painful for our nurses who have to comb through cartons of medical records, many of which have been destroyed by rain, mold and cockroaches (make una no laff now. Just bear with me here tongue).

we are looking for someone who can implement a software solution for our general hospital network. It must have the following at the barest minimum:

1) Must be able to store patient personal information (medical history, address, etc)

2) Must be able to keep track of inventory (syringes, etc) and alert personnel when supplies are low

3) Must be able to store employee information (address, salary, etc)

4) The solution must be "networkable" so that even if I last visited a hospital in Uyo, those in Eket cd still access my info.

5) The db has to be robust and redundant.

6) Must keep record of expenses and income for financial purposes

7) We would like for the system to hv a card reader. Once a card is swipe, patient's info is displayed on a screen, together with a photo to prevent identity theft. This should save both the patient and the nurses/doctors time.

Are you the man for the job? wink
Re: Project Topic by Zule(m): 11:46pm On May 24, 2007
Pls can some one help me the material on this below listed project topic

"DESGIN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A STATE CIVIL SERVICE PAYROLL ACCOUNTING SYSTEM"

I HOPE TO WRITE THE PROGRAM ON vb

PLS Any one with usefull information should send me a mail

zule_jojo@yahoo.co.uk

zule_jojo at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: Project Topic by my2cents(m): 2:10am On May 25, 2007
zule,

hv u tried your favorite search engine? tongue

I bet there is something on there, granted it may not be word-for-word with respect to what you want.

good luck!
Re: Project Topic by sbucareer(f): 10:30am On May 25, 2007

Good work my2cents, now you have your project and we suggest you get going and come back to give us links to critique your project for you. In your project paper you will leave a section called testing and criticism. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

C Please Help / Urgent Help Needed On Servers / Given A Seminar Topic on "Php"...Your contributions is needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.