Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,086 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? (431 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: See Phone Calls That Expose How Top Fraudster, Fred Ajudua, Connives / How Can I Track Someone With Just Their Phone Number / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Good day great people. Please I was robbed last week and my phone taken at gun point allow a reasonable amount of money. The thieves recharged my line from my account indicating that they likely made calls with it, texted or transferred the airtime to another. I need help tracking that as the police have been of no help. I reported the matter in my state as I was on transit when the robbery occurred but instead of accepting and transferring the case, the said they can't accept the case as it didn't happen in the state.
I need help tracking this as the cash collected is my entire life savings. Any help from any security person or any other Nairalander will be deeply appreciated
NOTE: the incidence happened in kwara state
Re: How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? by samson07(m): 2:11am On Aug 21, 2019
LoveThemChubby:
Good day great people. Please I was robbed last week and my phone taken at gun point allow a reasonable amount of money. The thieves recharged my line from my account indicating that they likely made calls with it, texted or transferred the airtime to another. I need help tracking that as the police have been of no help. I reported the matter in my state as I was on transit when the robbery occurred but instead of accepting and transferring the case, the said they can't accept the case as it didn't happen in the state.
I need help tracking this as the cash collected is my entire life savings. Any help from any security person or any other Nairalander will be deeply appreciated
NOTE: the incidence happened in kwara state
Goto your bank and print your account statement
Re: How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? by LoveThemChubby(m): 3:22am On Aug 21, 2019
samson07:

Goto your bank and print your account statement
I receive email alerts that's how I know MY LINE was recharged from my account. I want to now know the number(s) that my line was used to call
Re: How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2019
report the issue to your communication operator, they will show you the numbers that was called..also ask your bank to issue a statement so you check wherethefunds were transferred to....
Re: How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? by Ibile77(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
It's unfortunate that Nigeria Police Force is not operating as one, though, I am mindful of the fact of Physical Jurisdiction that hinders the free movement of personnel from one command to another, more so, the criminals might be far from Kwara State therefore lack of resources and manpower are twin devil affecting NPF.
Re: How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
report the issue to your communication operator, they will show you the numbers that was called..also ask your bank to issue a statement so you check wherethefunds were transferred to....
Thank you. Funds were not transferred to another account. My line in their custody was only recharged. I believe the airtime was used in calling which makes tracking very easy but our system isn't just a functional one
Re: How Can I Track Calls That Were Made From My Line? by Jabioro: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Write petition to your state police headquarter or Zone headquarter.. analysis your finding on your line..if not because of corruption the evidence on your phone line is enough to get them arrested.The UncleP will still ask you to bring money for mobilisation,to sign your petition and other expenses..

(1) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Kill Three Soldiers, Policeman In Borno / Drones Hit Worlds Largest Refinery / 67-year-old Lagos Landlord Allegedly Defiles, Impregnates Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.