Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please Help Me And My E63 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me And My E63 (763 Views)

Please Who Can Help Me With Nokia E63 Unlock Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me And My E63 by WinningEleven(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
please i need help and advice.

I plugged in my e63 today and it showed that it was charging. After that the screen went off and it refused to on. Before the, the charging port worked perfectly.

I had to boost the battery with desktop and i switched on the phone. I discovered that if i plug the phone, the blue light indicator on the charger switches off and when i remove it, it switches back on. Sometimes i will plug the phone and it will charge for a second and immediately stop charging.

Please what can i do?? Can i fix it or should i leave it and continue charging it using desktop??
Re: Please Help Me And My E63 by CosmicGoat: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
angry
WinningEleven:
please i need help and advice.

I plugged in my e63 today and it showed that it was charging. After that the screen went off and it refused to on. Before the, the charging port worked perfectly.

I had to boost the battery with desktop and i switched on the phone. I discovered that if i plug the phone, the blue light indicator on the charger switches off and when i remove it, it switches back on. Sometimes i will plug the phone and it will charge for a second and immediately stop charging.

Please what can i do?? Can i fix it or should i leave it and continue charging it using desktop??
See this guy worrying over an outdated phone angry
Drop that phone and get an Android! Haba
Re: Please Help Me And My E63 by KendrickAyomide: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
E63 Bruh you've got a problem
Re: Please Help Me And My E63 by KendrickAyomide: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
People still use desktop charger?
Re: Please Help Me And My E63 by CosmicGoat: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
People still use desktop charger?
Niqqa must be a teen. grin
I no blame am

(1) (Reply)

Does The Redmi 8 Exist / Huawei Y611 / Oneplus 7T Pro Unveiled With Snapdragon 855+ And 256GB Of Internal Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.