Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Singles Zone - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Zone (1348 Views)

Catholic Singles Meet / NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Where To Meet Hot Naija Girls (singles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singles Zone by silvertuke(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2010
Hello every body, greetings to you all.

I have decided to create this thread because I believe it will be of good to many of us here whom are seeking for real partner.

Well as a single here in Naira Land, you are free to let others know the kind of guy or girl that you want and also let others know your Identity. Anyway let me make this clear to every one. The ladies are to give details about the kind of guy they need and the guys are also to give details of the kind of girl they need.

That is not all, you will have to give details about yourself so if your match happens to be here He or She will have to contact you.

I have been on Naira land for some months now and nothing to show for it so I think the difference will be clear by the time I find my heart desire here. As the poster I will start by stating the kind of girl I want and also give details about myself while others interested singles will follow.

My name is Silver am 23; reside in Edo State, Good looking. When it comes to showing love to the opposite gender I classified myself to be very good.

I need a responsible, mature and beautiful girl between the ages of 18-25 for a serious relationship. Please if you think you are that special girl that I have been looking for just feel free to ring me on my mobile number 07035800709 or email silver4life2010@yahoo.com

So for those of you who are interested just write the kind of person you want and your Identity. Believe me your heart desire will contact you.

Please if you are not interested in this just better ignore this thread, because if you write anything silly you will find yourself to blame.

Silver Cares.

Re: Singles Zone by Tinksh(f): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2010
Hey Silvertuke. Im not here to advertise or put my name in, i just wanted to say i congratulate you for your bravery and honesty and i hope you find your hearts desire, good on you!
Re: Singles Zone by xynerise: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2010
You go wait mushroom go grow for your dik. Think of something else newbie.
Re: Singles Zone by NnamdiN: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2010
xynerise your comment was so uncalled-for. Let the poster be abeg. "oldbie"
Re: Singles Zone by xynerise: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2010
Are you his big brother? grin
Re: Singles Zone by NnamdiN: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2010
I ain't nobody's "big" brother.
Re: Singles Zone by patwhizkid(f): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2010
Xynerio oldbie!
Re: Singles Zone by xynerise: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2010
Pat. Where have you been?
Re: Singles Zone by patwhizkid(f): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2010
Around, u?
Re: Singles Zone by xynerise: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2010
Indeed. Lol
Re: Singles Zone by patwhizkid(f): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
Why?
Re: Singles Zone by silvertuke(m): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2010
xynerise:

You go wait mushroom go grow for your dik. Think of something else newbie.

xynerise did I invite you here? this thread is meant for mature and reasonable people,  so I advised you kick yourself out of my thread before I change my Mind.
Re: Singles Zone by dobodobo(m): 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2010
Commot your glasses make we see face, your mate still they secondary school while DICK they scratch you
Re: Singles Zone by DAY13(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2010
Greeting to all d single ladies in 9raland, Yeah, you gonna smile with your luscious lips i bet.

Dis ma Oga ( Boss ) Is seeking for a Single n Gorgeous lady from any tribe, He's rich, Well dressed Gentleman and he's well known in Lagos.

Ladies - I present to you Hon, Eng.Mr Rakunji Zamborobayatata Jr.. Start calling right away.

Re: Singles Zone by xynerise: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2010
@poster. With the way u post, it sure tells me u are namby pamby. Grow up son.
Re: Singles Zone by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 05, 2010
@xyner-whatever, abeg just shut up, d poster has d right to post, use ur brain (if u have one). oldpapabie
Re: Singles Zone by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
DAY11+:

Greeting to all d single ladies in 9raland, Yeah, you gonna smile with your luscious lips i bet.

Dis ma Oga ( Boss ) Is seeking for a Single n Gorgeous lady from any tribe, He's rich, Well dressed Gentleman and he's well known in Lagos.

Ladies - I present to you Hon, Eng.Mr Rakunji Zamborobayatata Jr.. Start calling right away.
I hope he finds a cute girl on this forum; because he’s so handsome. lipsrsealed
Re: Singles Zone by Omolola1(f): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
Crazyman, stop advertising yourself jor
Re: Singles Zone by silvertuke(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
Omolola1:

@Omolola1 Are you Referring to me? Take note me and 190 nor be mate oooo not to talk of u.
Re: Singles Zone by Omolola1(f): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
See this one o! are u CrazyMan? i wasnt talking to u, i dont even know you so y shuld i be refering to u
Re: Singles Zone by silvertuke(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
Neither do I know you.
Omolola1:

See this one o! are u CrazyMan? i wasnt talking to u, i dont even know you so y shuld i be refering to u

Me self nor know you.
Re: Singles Zone by MrBones2(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2010
[size=14pt] Excuse me silvertuke didn't u see the poster preceding her response is named crazyman? [/size]
Re: Singles Zone by CrazyMan(m): 9:06am On Nov 07, 2010
Omolola1:

And what makes you think that I'm advertising myself? smiley
Re: Singles Zone by rosely(f): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
Abeg abeg abeg! before all of una kill una selfs bcs of wetin i no no,i need 2 find my soul mate here wether una like am or nt,dis na my own profile:my name is chaste,am 24yrs,female,i need a pretty nd sexy girl of 20 to 28yrs old 4 a very serious nd romantic relationship,pls contact me through my email girliciously2k9@yahoo.com.cheers all of ya.
Re: Singles Zone by Omolola1(f): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2010
Bia, are u ok? u are a female and u are looking 4 a female, na wa o! @crazyman, was just pulling ur legs
Re: Singles Zone by Iremi: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2010
Am a female 30+in age hook up wit me on iremi4real@yahoo.com
Re: Singles Zone by excoba101: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2010
My name is Gullum and i an 30 y/o. I 've got a lot of swag plus money in the bank. Infact, I 've got it all. Have a baby by baby, be a millionaire***
My pix below

Re: Singles Zone by kaytues(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
my name is kehinde, am atletic, am tall, dark in complexion, reside in lagos, am 27yrs 8soon lol. Am in need of God fearing lady for marriage. Here comes my number 07089369747

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Responsible Lady For A Serious Relationship / Are You Between The Ages 24 - Above And Looking For A Partner? Click This Thread / Oxone : After So Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.