Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) (55936 Views)

Python Killed After Swallowing Three Chickens in Their Cage (pics) / Our Farm Attacked Again With Biological Weapon By Our Host Community! / Somebody Poisoned Our Farm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by RichieMichie: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
atoleybaba:
I guess it is true that once you start a poultry, there is every possibility of attracting various snakes....few weeks ago it was a cobra, now a python and unfortunately, it had swallowed 2 of our 5 turkeys and killed one of the turkey sitting on it egg
This fact scares the hell out of me. The day I find snake there, big one at that,I'm not returning there. My fear for snakes is like no other.
The day we found snake In our former kitchen, it took months to sleep comfortably.

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by centilad(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Siralgebra04:

U mean they should secure their farm yard from python by using CCTV?

From monkey stealing $1.2Billion USD, Python stealing Crates of HATCHED EGGS, Lizard stealing $65Million USD.. Don't you get it?

Watch em night n day

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Rekhina(f): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Amazingman:
Hmmm
u had swallowed Amatarasha
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by finalboss(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
atoleybaba:
I guess it is true that once you start a poultry, there is every possibility of attracting various snakes....few weeks ago it was a cobra, now a python and unfortunately, it had swallowed 2 of our 5 turkeys and killed one of the turkey sitting on it egg
wtf shocked shocked
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by donpedro11(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
atoleybaba:
Roosting time....lalasticlala come and take your share oo

Chai!!!, You will spoil the meat, you guys should have first remove all the stuffs inside it, then you will boil hot water and use it with knife to scrape body, that's how it's done oooo, then you can boil or roast to taste, am sure, tutored under the great lala snake recipe

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
How can u b roasting it with kerosene....?? Na Hot water u go take peel d skin commot......d@ way d flavour will be preserved.
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by donpedro11(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
atoleybaba:
ikorodu, lagos

Abeg where for IKD, make I dey run come sharp sharp
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Coolgent(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
atoleybaba:
Location where it committed the crime
I guessed the door was unlock which gave the criminal access
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Coolgent(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Destined2win:
Thank God it was a turkey. That size can swallow a human
Oh really? shocked
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Yusman316(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
atoleybaba:
if you check the picture in the first page, the crime scene, you will see how will built the place but unfortunately, there are spaces on top just before the roof where d snake can squeeze itself in...so when it entered and swallowed the turkeys, it couldn't pass through those holes again
OK
Better try and cover the holes then
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Amazingman(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rekhina:
u had swallowed Amatarasha

shocked

I know. Dm , waiting pls
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Abortedfetus(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Whr d pics now.
When they removed the turkeys.
angry
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Rekhina(f): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Amazingman:

shocked

I know. Dm , waiting pls
ok straight away
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Tenses: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nice kill
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Risingblue008(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Frankly speaking, longtime I eat dis kind of white meat oo
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by jadajada: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Franzee:
So sorry you lost three turkey...to solve this buy the back of bitter kola (ugoro) in Igbo or bitter kola thou its expensive spread it round your farm the smell pursue snakes and they would never return there
if he does that, how will he get a topic that will hit the front page, you know how obsess lala is with snake

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Indomie001: 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pyton pyton all the time. well , this is their season . Let's just be very careful around bush because of these dangerous animals.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by umarshehu58(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lala is responsible for this grin
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Senudi96(m): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Chisos...this one can stretch a human being oh.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by DateMynd44(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
atoleybaba:
haaaa if na that dog, I for wake the snake up and kill am again.....Coco is more than a dog to me mehn. I love that dog scatter
the dog fine die..
which kind food u dey feed am with?
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by DateMynd44(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Franzee:
So sorry you lost three turkey...to solve this buy the back of bitter kola (ugoro) in Igbo or bitter kola thou its expensive spread it round your farm the smell pursue snakes and they would never return there
whenever I engage on bush clearing where snakes arez I'll Just eat the ugoro and break some and put on my pocket, all the snakes will scamper for safety when they perceive it

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Shelumiel: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2019
Amazingman:
Hmmm

Once I saw this I knew somebody somewhere must do.the needful. Why must snake/python murdering grave fp?

White people pay thousands to.go.and see these animals in a zoo. Pls if any comes around, pls if u can catch it alive, pls.do and let me know. I will buy it.

I know very soon your kids children will soon be paying me to see it.

I'm sorry to say this but it seems your priorities are misplaced .

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Amazingman(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Shelumiel:
I'm sorry to say this but it seems your priorities are misplaced .

Yes , you are right just as you misplaced yours here. Big eye
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by kingharzy: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2019
donpedro11:

Chai!!!, You will spoil the meat, you guys should have first remove all the stuffs inside it, then you will boil hot water and use it with knife to scrape body, that's how it's done oooo, then you can boil or roast to taste, am sure, tutored under the great lala snake recipe

my guy with 20 litres of pure ororo oil.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Swiftgrp: 11:42pm On Jan 13
atoleybaba:
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by newoffer: 6:43am On Jan 14
Una go create Barb wire passage for this kind of matter. Once it pass through that spot to eat Barb wire would have scatter it's body
Zaheertyler:
Yeeee
Guy na amazon forest 9ja branch you day stay
Re: Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured) by Ifybest77: 7:41am On Jan 15
No worries. The next time such visit the farm, the farm owners will call you to come and catch it alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey / The 4 Broiler Breeds And The Ones That Grow Taller And Fatter In Shorter / Hunter Killed A Warthog, Civet And Other Wild Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.